If your drunk on friday !

thorne

Say w00t.

w00t.

I wanted to head out racing but yeah the weak from hell + some Seven I'm in fuckin heaven.

anyone here know a good water hole in / around worthington? I used to goto city limits but I'm not driving 30 minutes for a drink or 3.

ohhh noooo I've got another can up there.

1/4 little bottle of 1800

1/2 pint of 7

2 bottles of wine

i knwo i've got some rum and vodka i think i duno I keep random liquor around. I hardly ever drink.

Its So tasytey. I used to hate that shit. I'm all out now ... time to step up to hraderr liquore. If I knew of a bar i would go get some cocaine.

yum ytum goslalger.

I'm pretty drunk right now, stand back, I speak jive, so I can translate this: "Guiness is so tasty. I used to dislike it, but I have grown an affinity to its taste. I have noticed that I am inebriated now and have decided that I should drink hard liquour. I would drink the cocaine energy drink, if I knew an establishment that sold that beverage." Holy fucking titties goldschlager is like firewater for young alcoholics. I drank GOLD!! Little orphan thorne decoder ring OFF.

I'm pretty drunk right now, stand back, I speak jive, so I can translate this: "Guiness is so tasty. I used to dislike it, but I have grown an affinity to its taste. I have noticed that I am inebriated now and have decided that I should drink hard liquour. I would drink the cocaine energy drink, if I knew an establishment that sold that beverage." Holy fucking titties goldschlager is like firewater for young alcoholics. I drank GOLD!! Little orphan thorne decoder ring OFF.

The crazy thing is it doesn't look much different even when he's not drunk.

Ia gree IO found some corona in the veggie drawer FTW!!!!

Nah I was talking about liquid cocaine. its a good drink . The enrgy dirnk fuck that who needs energy.

BWT Guiness + 7 = bad combo tastes like super asssss.

Its on, a fridge cleaning drag race. I have the alcoholic equivalent of slicks, knowing that my freezer only consists of 1.75 liters of canadian whiskey and a small amount of margarita mix. There is only an 18pk of bud select, in there currently. Here is my freezer currently...the cameras batteries are dead.

Next time you mention Guiness I am going to find you and piss on your WRX. Stop drinking motor oil. :p

A large glass of guiness and a steak is fucking heaven. Don't say otherwise because you are wrong.

I am all out of beer, drank the last one last night. I only have rum left over