If you trap 125 or higher...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about us guys with slow ass cars that just like to watch the fast shit run? :)

oh and whats the "rule" for bringing non CR members up to where everyone hangs out at? i have some guys from newark that want to see some of the sick cars in columbus, but i didn't know if that was cool or not...

what about us guys with slow ass cars that just like to watch the fast shit run? :)

Not trying to be an ass but...

...Stay in the parking lot. You'll just get in the way. And unless you're in the heat of things, you probably won't see any races too well.

Not trying to be an ass but...

...Stay in the parking lot. You'll just get in the way. And unless you're in the heat of things, you probably won't see any races too well.

I'm not trying to be an ass either, and while I agree with your above comment and I abide by it myself, do you seem do find yourself out "in the way" since you don't trap 125+, or is it ok since you drive a vette?

I'm not trying to be an ass either, and while I agree with your above comment and I abide by it myself, do you seem do find yourself out "in the way" since you don't trap 125+, or is it ok since you drive a vette?

Are you kidding me?

Driving a Vette has nothing to do with it,

Man speaks the truth, If you wanna see some sick cars stay in the parking lot.

Are you kidding me?

Driving a Vette has nothing to do with it,

Man speaks the truth, If you wanna see some sick cars stay in the parking lot.

No jokes here. His car doesn't trap 125+ yet he still rolls with the "big boys", so it was a question.

No jokes here. His car doesn't trap 125+ yet he still rolls with the "big boys", so it was a question.

I'm not saying he shouldn't go out and race. If you're going out and racing, great, that's what everybody else is doing. But, if you're going out just to watch, you'll only add to the cop magnet cluster fuck.

Liar. I parked over away from everything so my slow car wouldn't be in the way, and stood in that parking lot for hours last night. I didn't see you.

Jesse you know the Audi can keep up don't lie :-P

The last time I was at the track, on the old set, with about 300 less HP.

Any other questions?

got proof? (timeslips posted by sam dont count, we all know how accurate they are.)

for the record, i thought you were slower than that.

Damn thats all i meant was meetin up with you guys in a lot, just to check shit out, not go out and tag along when ya run. thats all.

Come on out then. I'm always willing to shoot the shit with folks. And after looking at your S/N a bit closer, I'd say you'll fit in well with the folks that do race. :cool:

got proof? (timeslips posted by sam dont count, we all know how accurate they are.)

for the record, i thought you were slower than that.

You can go ahead and suck mai ballzzzzz

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/70801428-21cf-4936-babc-9948014477c4.htm

And that was a slow pass...