What did you do Today?

996gangsta

And the dismount

http://dieseldigital.net/media/2007/buckeyelake060907/images/buckeye_lake023.jpg

Linn is a fucking trooper, I never seen someone want to go so fast on a tube and get tossed off of it. He comes back to the boat bleedind everytime and laughing while at it... :cool:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try applevalley lake. It is very clean and deep. It is a private lake but no one will say anything if you are on it during the week.

+1

Parents had a summer house right at the dam. We could actually dive off of the top deck that was on the roofline of our covered dock. twent yards out from the dock and the lake was over 60 feet deep and sloping down.

I've skiied both Indian and Buckeye lakes. You could stand in the middle of either.

you havent tubbed untill you do it 7 wide ;) This pic was Lake Cumberland 2000... that boat is a 27ft SeaRay with a Volvo Penta Bravo dual prop drive... it pulls anything out of the water... i think it took maybe 5 seconds to get all 7 tubes, and 1300lbs of people out of the water. Once we got on plane, it pulled us to like 53mph... top speed with just a driver is about 62 so it didnt lose too much dragging all of us throught the water.

The only shitty part is trying to keep all the lines strait :lol:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/DSC00071.jpg

There is nothing better then seeing linn fly off the tube, then coming back to pick him up, he is standing in the middle of the lake with the water only coming up to his chest.

OHHHHHHH FUCK!.

That would be just fucking painful thank he got to skid across the water to slow down first.

I took my boat to Buckye one time... as soon as I put it in gear it churned up tons of mud . I never put it back in at that lake!

+1 I go to Alum. 60ft deep down by the Dam and pretty much 30+ everywhere else.