What did you do Today?

996gangsta

Yesterday I took my (mountain) bike out for the first time. Had soooo much fun.

That looks like a ton of fun too. I'll be having more fun on the water first week of next month. I'll post pics when I get back if I don't drink too much rum and forget how to use my camera. :D

Jesse + rum = bad.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day at Buckeye Lake, and looked what happened to my new prop:

http://cofba.org/users/nitrousbird/Boat/Chewed%20Prop.JPG

Of course with a jet boat, that isn't an issue. This is why I have a composite prop coming, so replacing blades shouldn't be an issue.

I did have my boat out on Griggs Friday evening. You aren't allowed to tube there, but not a lot of boat traffic either, and no lake lice. Got some really good slalom skiing in as well. Sam, if you ever want to take your boat out there, let me know; it's better than I thought it would be.

I am going jet skiing on Buckeye Lake Wednesday with a hot lady... should be fun, her family owns a 5000 sq ft house on an inlet of the lake, and right across the inlet is their 2000 sq ft guest house....

Oh and Sunday I didn't really do much, just graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in Finance....oh ya also in Accounting