Your dumbest car story..

l36tols1

I was doing donuts in a snow covered parking lot one winter and got my car stuck on one of those long pieces on concrete for parking spots… After about 30 minutes I finally got it unstuck only to continue to do donuts and got it stuck again, this time I busted my oil pan too.

Put a used motor in my brothers car, and gave him the car at 2 in the morning, he had to be at work at 8am the next day, and he fell asleep on the way home from work and totaled the car into a 270 guard rail.

after a long night of drinkin and smokin w/ turbospec in the front seat, we pulled into my driveway to find a friends car in the way of my parking spot. I was determined to make it around the car and into my garage I pulled in sideways and keith told me i wasnt going to make it and was going to hit the garage pillar, me trying to be sweet said jetta power's got this, floored it and took out the whole right side of my car.