Your dumbest car story..

l36tols1

Racing a Minivan :( I was pretty much winning coming around the curve on 70 E by the Livingston Ave exit it was at night a beautiful night at that. I hear a noise I look up and see the moon I'm like hmmm I could have swore I put the T-Tops on then I hear what sounds like something knocking on my door I look up the T-Top is half off!! :eek: I try my best to hold it from flying off mind you I'm going 80 MPH I couldn't hold on and all of sudden I hear a big WHOOOOOOOOOSH! and that thing FLIES OFF! There was just enough light to see my T-top shatter into a million pieces!! :( Luckily no one was hit it was just me and the Minivan but he was no longer visble in the rear view.

Ok that was mine what was yours!

In high school I was out at Anderson's doing donuts in the snow in a k-car wagon (vroomvroom) for like 30 mins around the light poles and parking blocks and such with no problems. I went to leave and what I thought was a snow drift was realy the raised part of the lot and I bent the shit out of the front control arm and f'd the rack and the wheel and tire. Aaaaa Whoops!

Got really high with my buddies and we raced my friends stock 4wd blazer around a motocross track we built in a field. We got carried away and launched the thing about 30 feet, came down on the front bumper and bent the shit out of the front end and I'm pretty sure we destroyed the suspension. :D I couldn't imagine doing anything like that today. young and stupid ftw!!!

I rebuilt a ford 2.3 and put the rear main seal in backwards. I did not find out until the engine was back in the car, spewing oil onto the ground. Needless to say I had to pull the engine back out and replace the rear main seal then reinstall it. A lot of work for a .50 seal.