if someone in your family did this........

Evolved8

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude with all respect it is a civic it is a easy fix. Move yourself out and fix the damage yourself. The only thing you will gain from anything legal or your own brand of revenge is further hurting your family and making things between them and you tence at best. By picking your car they ment to cause you the most personal pain and proved that they have little personal respect for you, that in mind you will only get a judgement at best and most likely never see any money. So basicly move out and live and learn

sorry to hear. i would be pissed. first i would try to see if you could scare your dad. i dont know him but if he could get scared then get the cops to come and make it seem that they are investigating. if your dad thinks he can get introuble through court or something then he might settle and pay for some of the damage. most people try to settle out side of court. if that doesn't work then i would hold a grudge and live on my own and go to a junkyard.

Get your car fixed.Move out of that house.I guarantee your dad and sister will need you in the future for something,thats how family works.When that time comes remind them of what they did to your heart and soul and tell them to Fuck Off!! And if your ever esponsible for your fathers car in his golden years,Just stick him in a nursing home,An abusive one you see on a 60 minutes report.

I'am almost 40 years old and my wife and I have been helping care for my parents for many years.Trust me he will need you alot more than you need him as the years go on.And as far as your sister she will end up fucking her own life up if she acts like that

-tell your sisters BF to get her pregnant cause thats what she wants

-Hide 2 kilos of coke in your dads car and call the cops while he is driving to work (chance of him getting fired for a no call no show, oh and a felony drug charge).

take your door panel off your car door and push the dent out. It will pop out some what, not a lot. It would look a little better till you get it fixed if it bothers you that much. Take it to 360IROC. :)

sometimes, when someone goes apeshit, all they really need is a swift punch to the nose. dunno if you're proficient at fighting, but break his goddamn nose with one punch...its pretty easy, and he won't really be in any shape to hit back.

or call the authorities

file a claim with your ins. company, or get it fixed yourself.

Move the FUCK OUT!!

just let it go.. not worth killing a relationship with family anymore.

just move out, and move on

quoted for the fucking truth.

People like this act out to get you to react to them. Dont reward that behavior. As hard as it is, ignore it. Take care of your shit yourself and remove yourself from that situation. I garantee you they will be more mad than if you 'get them back' for it. And just maybe they will see just how irrational they are acting. Sounds like your dad has some issues, no offense.

sorry for bringing back an old topic btw.

Move out now, you will have to do it eventually. Especially if this is the 5th time something like this has happened. If insurance will cover it then have fix it. Otherwise fix it yourself.