Hello Columbus Racing

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. I might have liked you had you not used "Luuuuvvvv", "Dat", "U", or the number "2", all of which show absence of intelligence.

Its a screen name? Now if she did that in her posts (like someone else that just joined) then I could understand.

Welcome. I might have liked you had you not used "Luuuuvvvv", "Dat", "U", or the number "2", all of which show absence of intelligence.

And just what is everyone supposed to derive from your avatars, sigs, etc? ;)

Everyone is so quick to judge. :nono: Like any of us have a right to in the first place; to pass judgement for such an incredibly insignificant reason is not only ingnorant, but unjustified. (Not singling you out here, Pat. Something everyone should think of.)

And just what is everyone supposed to derive from your avatars, sigs, etc? ;)

Everyone is so quick to judge. :nono: Like any of us have a right to in the first place; to pass judgement for such an incredibly insignificant reason is not only ingnorant, but unjustified. (Not singling you out here, Pat. Something everyone should think of.)

THIS IS COLUMBUS RACING!

*Watches Anthony kick Christian down one of the storm drains at QSL*

(This is Pat BTW, not Sean)

THIS IS COLUMBUS RACING!

*Watches Anthony kick Christian down one of the storm drains at QSL*

(This is Pat BTW, not Sean)

lol

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/it-pennywise-basement-rice.jpg

Wow I see this is like the football board as far the mostly cool people and the ones who are so quick to judge someone based on a screen name and the fact that sometimes I mite use shorter words to get my message done a little faster. I do have a few(3) jobs being a single mother and all, so forgive me for trying to shorten my words at times. I am often VERY busy. But I do have plenty of intelligence as well as dashing good looks, no pics will be posted, if you meet me you will know why. I have to thank you all for your comments and taking the time to read about me and post your comments rather you were being friendly or showing your ignorance I still thank you cause I know who I will steer clear of. Life is too short to try to impress on people with looks, kissing butt, or changing myself to or how I manage my time to "fit in" with peoples own issues with race, sex, or whatever plagues their minds. So again thanks to all the more than nice people on here, I cant wait to get a car and get out there with ya! lol! haha did it again ;)

BTW....oops let me redo that....BY THE WAY,lol....how did "ya'll" get my picture? Did I leave it laying around I8yourv8 did you post that, or hmmmm. Well I guess you got your picture. :D thats actually one of my better ones.