Hello Columbus Racing

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Hi my name is Becki, I am a 29 year old adventure seeking adrenoline junkie mother of 3 lil girls. I dont have a fast car rite now to brag about, but I want one. I have always been a country girl drivin trucks. I had a 69 Nova that made me love goin fast. And my girl Leilani in her sexy bitch is makin me want to invest in a lil car to get goin to go fast and show that this woman can drive. I have been out with Leilani and had a BLAST :eek: . Thanks girl and I cant wait to come out again. Anyways glad to be here and look forward to bein able to have a fast ride like the ones I see on here.

XoXo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howdy can I drive THAT? ? lol That car is smokin....I wanna ride, I was tellin Lani how I saw this bad ass ride and go figure it was you,lol!

Guest hotrodmama024
howdy can I drive THAT? ? lol That car is smokin....I wanna ride, I was tellin Lani how I saw this bad ass ride and go figure it was you,lol!

He better let me drive it first!! lol

Dont really know what to think about that comment, but ok what ever

sorry for you, its probably better you dont like me if you can say that just off a stupid chat name. But thanks for your comment anyways. For all of those "judgemental" pricks out there who like to stereotype people because of looks, what I drive, sex, and/or name. Just keep your distance please. I dont deal well with people judging me cause you dont know me and we are all sinners and NO one is above another and has the right to judge anyone. I am real and I will tell you what I think take it as you will, but I will never be that person you have to worry about being fake and backstabbing you. Life is too short for all the fakeness.

Guest hotrodmama024
sorry for you, its probably better you dont like me if you can say that just off a stupid chat name. But thanks for your comment anyways. For all of those "judgemental" pricks out there who like to stereotype me because of looks, what I drive, sex, and/or name. Just keep your distance please. I dont deal well with people judging me cause you dont know me and we are all sinners and NO one is above another and has the right to judge anyone. I am real and I will tell you what I think take it as you will, but I will never be that person you have to worry about being fake and backstabbing you. Life is too short for all the fakeness.

Calm down girly. You will get this on here. Just take it like a champ. He just doesnt like that cool talk!

Cool thanks....look forward to seein more of you guys...and Gals. No pun intended. Hope you all have a safe season. How is the guy who wrecked his bike? Has anyone heard of him or have they caught the bungholio who hit him?

Thats so horriable, :mad: I hope he is ok.

Becki

Dont really know what to think about that comment, but ok what ever

sorry for you, its probably better you dont like me if you can say that just off a stupid chat name. But thanks for your comment anyways. For all of those "judgemental" pricks out there who like to stereotype people because of looks, what I drive, sex, and/or name. Just keep your distance please. I dont deal well with people judging me cause you dont know me and we are all sinners and NO one is above another and has the right to judge anyone. I am real and I will tell you what I think take it as you will, but I will never be that person you have to worry about being fake and backstabbing you. Life is too short for all the fakeness.

I feel like a just read an entry in your diary.

hi

Cool thanks....look forward to seein more of you guys...and Gals. No pun intended. Hope you all have a safe season. How is the guy who wrecked his bike? Has anyone heard of him or have they caught the bungholio who hit him?

Thats so horriable, :mad: I hope he is ok.

Becki

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. Good effort though.