Hello Columbus Racing

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Lol that was meant for the "polesmoker" but I already spoke to him and all is cool...lol guess I should have specified that, my appoligies to everyone else who mite have not known, my bad! Its a shame there arnt more women on here, but I am sure that will change.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol that was meant for the "polesmoker" but I already spoke to him and all is cool...lol guess I should have specified that, my appoligies to everyone else who mite have not known, my bad! Its a shame there arnt more women on here, but I am sure that will change.

See, if you post more you dont have to type novels each time :D

If anyone gives you any problems I'll send my brother (true blue) after them.... He's the new CR certified body gaurd :p

why will we love to hate you?

kinda drama queenie if you ask me.......

I hear fiddles playin, time to go....

Because of my appearence, and attitude is why alot of people hate on me, its cool. Its nothing more than their ignorant judgemental ways. I tell what I think and how I feel despite peoples feelings or beliefs. I was trained that way and will NOT change that for anyone, period. So thats why I chose the name I did, people judge me because I work at a club, fat girls hate on me cause I am skinny, but if they took the time to get to know me they would know I used to be a size 22! and now I am a size 5 with tits bigger than most peoples heads, so go figure I am an easy target for people to HATE on. But the list can go on and on, have you ever been hated on for no apperant reason? I am sure you have. Its all just ignorance and I am above that. Once poeple get to really know me they either love or hate me so hence the name. And as far as the "drama queen" well I am a single mother of 3 daughters one of which is a teenager so the "drama" goes their way cause thats where my heart is. Another reason for me bein here so I can have some adult fun and relaxation. I gotta care about someone to get dramafied over them and there are only a few on here I even personally care about so it is what it is.

Becki