Hello Columbus Racing

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Actually she posted why she was on here. Not to be exploted since she works at a club. You are making it that. Grow up!

Yes she is, but she also hold's down a 9-5 good job and works part time at the club.

I can totally respect that, and I am all about respecting strippers.

Please hook me up so I can respect her some more.

TIA.

:cool:

Guest hotrodmama024

lol

I will bring her out Friday if I am in town. Hows that? Everything else is up to you. I have all the faith in you!

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate
I understand that "stripper" comes with alot of bs like this. I lucky for all of you have gotten over the whole being offended by ignarant minds. Let me get this out of the way now,1st I will never strip for any of you unless your dropping some $$ and from what I see on here you guys cant afford to see me if ya cant put up 20 for a race,lol! No offence just from my reading on here. 2nd I have ALWAYS held a normal job or two for that matter. What part of single mom of 3 dont you people understand? So yeah If I can work at a tittie bar once or twice a month and add 1000+ to my income monthly tax free ...hmmmm let me think, I got it like that so YUP I am gonna use what God gave me and what I bought and make some friggin $$! Sorry for you people who dont understand, BTW I was a young marine and dont take disrespect very well but I will try to deal with this as well as possiable. So everyone have a great day! :cool: