Hello Columbus Racing

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Guest hotrodmama024
But if anyone wants to try and break in my house, my dog will rip them to shreds. So its ok if he is gay. lol

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not you...

if it was you i am sure i wouldve heard about it already n e ways. considering the recent drama lol

so how does it feel to know your dog is gay? lol

Guest hotrodmama024

I told you i dont mind, he gaurds my house, my car, my daughter, loves going for rides with the t tops off, and loves to cuddle. I couldnt ask for a better gay dog! lol

So you coming out tonight Nick?

That doesn't make him gay. He's confused on just what "getting some pussy" is. Leilani hasn't taken the time to learn him some birds and bees. But, I guess you gotta know yourself, first. ;)

i would so def come out.... but yeah... i am currently at school.. and i move home TONIGHT!!!!!!! and i know all my friends back home are waiting for the party tonight lol

i guess 2 kegs or more? plus i ahve a few friends coming in from out of town to see me.. i might be in c-bus tmr depending on the damage... but i dont know if ill be driving.. but now tha ti am home ill def be making trips down.. especially since my cousin lives right off osu campus.

Guest hotrodmama024

Did you just post that you were getting kegs, and your not 21? shame shame!

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Did you just post that you were getting kegs, and your not 21? shame shame!

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

i am not getting them... for that would be illeagle....

my fav person in the world is getting them for me..... MOMMY!!!!! lol

i learned at an early age its better to have her on my side than against me.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Hey Bill How are you? Long time no hear. Hope all is well your way. Hey gonna need to get my brake line fixed finally on my truck, also need assistance with these stupid ass fuses. Good to hear from ya! Call me......

Becki

Xo

Guest hotrodmama024
I know. But i dont need them today. I have to give the movie back tomorrow AM. You have to come get the movie tonight.