Can an employer force you to work OT?

evan9381

well, the way their pay period works, im not working 40 hours on their week. lets take it like it was before...sat-fri pay period. work 4 hours saturday then 8 hours mon-thurs, and 4 hours on friday. 40 hours in 1 week of the pay period.

chris, im gonna consider that. as much as i dont think i want another job in collections, that doesnt sound like a bad deal...only thing that drove me away a few months ago is the fact they dont even want to give me the chance to bonus for 3 months...not saying im gonna come in and blast out 40-50k in my first month, but hell, if i do, at least give me something for it...

are those new changes something that came in when the company got bought out? i know when i talked to michelle (i think), that is way off from what she told me

ive actually heard about BMWF from a few people, and it sounds like they have some gooooood options (as far as lease options and such for being there so long), but ive heard that its very hard to get in there, and its a bit of a drive for me from blacklick. i guess i could give it a shot. i think working there it would be more 1st party working for the finance company directly than 3rd party, where my clients now have already charged the accounts off...

Im a AGM of a hotel and Ill be working 50 hours a week is what they wanted me to do.. I'm hourly which I think after while they're going to want to switch me over to salary.. but they have to pay you over time.. I know at my old hotel they would split it up into another department and pulling the pay from there and getting out of having to pay overtime if that makes sense..