do you ever just have one of those days?

Amy

Well as if stepping in a fire ant hill yesterday wasnt enough for my vacation, busting my ass on rollerblades and getting stung by a wasp is sure topping it off! haha anyond else having a interesting week?

Well as if stepping in a fire ant hill yesterday wasnt enough for my vacation, busting my ass on rollerblades and getting stung by a wasp is sure topping it off! haha anyond else having a interesting week?

I have 16 month old triplets boys.... need I say more.

Half of a tree on the side of our drive way blew down. Soo I got to cut down several branches in the rain and busted up my leg and knee pretty well. It could have been worse.

Derek (turborust) wins by far this week for having the most f-ed up day. Just ask him.

Guest hotrodmama024

I had to sit behind a handicapped and a foreign guy needing to trigger a turn light, but both couldnt handle that for 4 lights at Easton and Stelzer. I had to pee so bad! I told the foreign guy i was going to piss on his car if he didnt move up to trigger it. I was flipping out!!!

Why cant people pay attention and drive!?!?

gezz it was just one of those days for everyone! derek I hope all is ok now with the bank acct now? I ve been down that road before and its very frustrating. Hope all turns out! meg feel better btw!

indeed it was one of those days just noticed that last night when i parked my car at the groveport fireworks some asshat stole my front lip off my car...bitches are expensive to replace too im pissed

hahah wtf....sorry for laughing but that is the craziest thing i have ever heard..