What happened to Grego?

HotCarl

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=29596

"Grego was fired after the Blitz Bash Saturday June 30th. He was let go for various reasons that will be mentioned when someone returns from 6am-10am on Monday July 9th."

And... http://www.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=75504

That sucks, even then they still didn't give an explanation. Im going to guess he hit on the bosses daughter, or worse.

Another wanna be Howard Stern that couldn't back up his ratings to justify his "coolness". Everybody can be replaced. I thought he sucked donkey dick anyway, His show sucked. Hell his show and Wag's show are why I started to pay for Sirius.

Another wanna be Howard Stern that couldn't back up his ratings to justify his "coolness". Everybody can be replaced. I thought he sucked donkey dick anyway, His show sucked. Hell his show and Wag's show are why I started to pay for Sirius.

Omg, would you shut up? This thread isn't about Howard Stern or you pushing satalite radio. At least Joe is at work and we don't have to listen to it from him too

what ever happened to the girl that used to be on that show? think her name was shannon. she just kinda dissapeared on morning and randi was there a few days later.

Shannon said "Fuck" over the air. She was terminated due to breaking FCC Regulations.

There was a search for a new News Reader. Randi came around after about a month or so.

KillJoy

I usually agree with you, but on this your WAY off. Howard suck's. He's gotten old, does the same thing every day. Howard saw O&A as a threat, and he should've, in fact he was lucky they never went to morning's or Howard would've been beaten. Then again they were on the same station when they were on terrestrial so there was really no competition. I hate that the Wazoo went country, i'd still be listening to them everyday if they didn't. (FYI, O&A does half show syndicated for 3 hours, then the rest on Sat. but I cant remember if their on Sirius or XM)

O&A > Howard

I usually agree with you, but on this your WAY off. Howard suck's. He's gotten old, does the same thing every day. Howard saw O&A as a threat, and he should've, in fact he was lucky they never went to morning's or Howard would've been beaten. Then again they were on the same station when they were on terrestrial so there was really no competition. I hate that the Wazoo went country, i'd still be listening to them everyday if they didn't. (FYI, O&A does half show syndicated for 3 hours, then the rest on Sat. but I cant remember if their on Sirius or XM)

O&A > Howard

I worked at Best Buy and Circuit City for 5 years car audio for 3. When Stern went to Satellite radio a ton of people came into buy Sirius for that reason alone. Wanna guess how many people came in asking for XM because of Opi and Anthony???? like 1 or 2. Howard is getting old but he DOMINATES the shock radio market.

I may be one of the few that liked the Grego show. What other morning shows are there to listen too that are not too over the top, like the morning zoo?

Oh i agree, I think in this market they were the best of the worst. I listened to 'the zoo' last year and it just got old. NONE of the stuff they did was funny and it just got old. Grego was a little better, but you could tell he said/did stupid stuff just to get a reaction and it wasn't even funny. I know alot of people who have interacted with them and they are complete jerks person to person. Maybe they were isolated occassion's, maybe not.

I will say O&A are much better than Howard. Yes maybe more people listen to Howard (and maybe not), but they were always funnier, always more shocking. Howard always seemed to make a big deal of coming close to "going too far" whereas O&A just didnt care. They did stuff that was funny, whether they got fined for it or not. Not to mention they've got the best comedians on their shows too. They know how to cater to their market which is young males 18-30, and they know what to do/say to make their demograph happy. How else did they get back on air after they were kicked off for the 'sex in church' stunt?

But, in the end it all comes down to what you want/prefer. I may enjoy O&A and everyone else may enjoy Howard. Why argue about personal preference?