What happened to Grego?

HotCarl

that may have happened..but shannons mom was in town and mo bit her or something at classics....im pretty sure that canned the whole deal and i believe shannon left...FCC wont let me be!

The day she said Fuck over the air, they were bitching about ^^^THIS^^^.

KillJoy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the show sucked honestly.

Long live WNCI morning show

I thought only middle-aged soccer moms listen to WNCI so they can pretend they're cool like their teenage girls?????

So which are you, a teenage girl or a soccer mom????

This morning Ronnie Hunter was on... I only have about an 8 minute commute, so I don't know if it was just a guest appearance or if she's now part of the show too.

My thoughts are she is going to get the spot Grego left. Mo needs to step up. Ronnie has lead the show for two days. She was asking the stripper this morn all the good questions. Either she gets the spot or I see Mo and Randi getting fired, too, because no one cares to listen. I called and told Mo to step up and take control of what could be his show. Then I sent Randi a text telling her Ronnie was taking her place....HA!!

My thoughts are she is going to get the spot Grego left. Mo needs to step up. Ronnie has lead the show for two days. She was asking the stripper this morn all the good questions. Either she gets the spot or I see Mo and Randi getting fired, too, because no one cares to listen. I called and told Mo to step up and take control of what could be his show. Then I sent Randi a text telling her Ronnie was taking her place....HA!!

Ronnie has kicked ass this week. Hell, have her do the morning show for a few weeks. Might just work out!

Fuck....bring back Suzi Wadd!!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Ronnie has kicked ass this week. Hell, have her do the morning show for a few weeks. Might just work out!

KillJoy

My thoughts, too. I am sure she will have something to do with that show now. Hell with Suzi Wadd....I got tired of hearing her Calltech comms....she's WACK

No can do.... She's busy at the Subway on Frantz Rd. making subs and yelling the FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY special is the cold cut combo.... true story

Ronnie was good the past couple days. Definitely lead the group... Hard to believe Mo isn't stepping up a little more than he has. Hell after 14+ years of radio experience one would think he could pull it off. It's like he does nothing more than show up for the job...

Ronnie was good the past couple days. Definitely lead the group... Hard to believe Mo isn't stepping up a little more than he has. Hell after 14+ years of radio experience one would think he could pull it off. It's like he does nothing more than show up for the job...

I agree. IMO, he DOES seem comfortable in the passenger seat, NOT the driver's seat. He does work well there though.

It seems that Greg definately steered that show, and was the driving force behind it. However, Ronnie's appearance has proven that he IS and WAS replaceable.

KillJoy

Yeah if you listened to the show, Mo was just there for the ride. He never really put to much into the show. At least I didn't think he did.

It is interesting to hear that Ronnie has been on for the last couple days. I think she would do a good job there. It has to be better than doing the afternoons. I will have to remember to start listening again next week. I have been listening to the new Smashing Pumpkins album on the way to and from work this week, so I haven't heard much radio.

I thought only middle-aged soccer moms listen to WNCI so they can pretend they're cool like their teenage girls?????

So which are you, a teenage girl or a soccer mom????

Wow. that was SOOOOOO harsh I cant even whip up a come back

They need to stop that song playing in the morns. If I wanted music, i'd play a CD. On my ride to work I just want to hear pointless drivel.

I'm the same way.... One or two songs in the 4 hour show is plenty.

Why isn't anyone saying what actually happen to Grego? What's the big deal?

I think he feels better in the Robin Quivers spot. Did Suzy get fired for Calltech as "moral coordinator"??

She quit that job to open up the Subway on Frantz. When I worked at Calltech I won a contest and the prize was to go out to lunch with her and a bunch of other employees. She told us there that it was her dream to open a Subway restuarant and that she was quitting Calltech to pursue that dream.

Awesome. Rovers wasnt bad when it was on the Wazoo, i'd pick it over anythine else though. besides O&A....

Just curious, do you WOW?

yeah i have to listen online while at work, but it's all good.

i might WOW... guess you'll have to find me!