question for COPS or people that know the law

Martin

It can be wreckless op depending on how hard you take off. Exhibition of speed is a good one also. They can find just about anything.

PS. I doubt he meant to follow you for 7-8 turns, that is harrassment.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool thanks for the info guys.

ive had a cop circle me and follow me in a parking lot one time to. he circled the lot twice. i doubt it was just a fluke cause he cut someone off to stay behind me

One time this really hot blonde followed me home. No seriously, she totally got in front of someone on the highway to stay behind me to make sure i was going home. then she made 3 right turns to follow me and took her sunglasses off so i could see what she really looked like, i know thats why she did it. Then when i waved she put up her middle finger, but not like that, she meant to do it like "come here i want you" type of motion, i know it. After i turned into my my culdesack she saw where i lived, i got out of my car and waved her over but she said something and drove off. Something about "your a jerk and a loser", i think she was talking about her ex though. Im pretty sure she just got out of a bad relationship. But she knows where i live now thats the important part. I'll let her make the next move, i dont want to seem too available.. you know 'play hard to get' and all. She totally thought i was hot... I know.

One time this really hot blonde followed me home. No seriously, she totally got in front of someone on the highway to stay behind me to make sure i was going home. then she made 3 right turns to follow me and took her sunglasses off so i could see what she really looked like, i know thats why she did it. Then when i waved she put up her middle finger, but not like that, she meant to do it like "come here i want you" type of motion, i know it. After i turned into my my culdesack she saw where i lived, i got out of my car and waved her over but she said something and drove off. Something about "your a jerk and a loser", i think she was talking about her ex though. Im pretty sure she just got out of a bad relationship. But she knows where i live now thats the important part. I'll let her make the next move, i dont want to seem too available.. you know 'play hard to get' and all. She totally thought i was hot... I know.

:funny:

I got yelled at by a cop for accelerating to fast, I went form a 1st gear pull from about 10mph to whatever the speed limit was and a cop rolled about next to me and started bitching.

But no I didn't get pulled over or a ticket.

ricer :burn: i remember this... he was off duty though

ive had a cop circle me and follow me in a parking lot one time to. he circled the lot twice. i doubt it was just a fluke cause he cut someone off to stay behind me

He was probably masturbating in his cruiser to your v6 Mustang's beautiful ass.

im glad to see the love

hotcarl, man i wish u luck for getting the hot girl. you should of wrote down her liscense plate or something and gave her a call. it was obvious to me she wanted it.

Okay...

Well my brother went to court for running a stop sign in Delaware, there was a girl who got a ticket for "excessive acceleration". Stuff like that really depends on how big of a dick the cop is.

p.s. almost every deleware cop is a big steaming pile of giant dick and the judges dont know what the phrase "give me a break" means

How are you going to make blanket statement's about a whole district of law enforcement? Have you ever thought that maybe their not dick's to everyone, just immature punk kids like you? And please god tell me you never used the term "give me a break" in a court of law. If I were a judge and you tried that bullshit with me I'd give you maximum sentence no matter what the charge. Simply becuase you automatically assume Im going to offer you a break because you say so.

More intellectual garbage... then again what should I expect eh?

How are you going to make blanket statement's about a whole district of law enforcement? Have you ever thought that maybe their not dick's to everyone, just immature punk kids like you? And please god tell me you never used the term "give me a break" in a court of law. If I were a judge and you tried that bullshit with me I'd give you maximum sentence no matter what the charge. Simply becuase you automatically assume Im going to offer you a break because you say so.

More intellectual garbage... then again what should I expect eh?

how are you going to call me a punk kid when you havent even met me in person. have i called you a name before. no matter how i act on this bored you treat me like shit.NOT EVERY ONE but some. ive never used that phrase but it was simply proving my point that the judges dont let up on anyone. do you live in deleware. i dont believe you do. i deal with the cops and i see them being dicks. a guy got pulled over for going 1MPH over the speed limit and got fined and liscense suspended. the ticket said 36 in a 35. in my opinion i think its a dick move(the guy that got pulled over was being polite). i didnt say all cops but i said most.

how are you going to call me a punk kid when you havent even met me in person. have i called you a name before. no matter how i act on this bored you treat me like shit.NOT EVERY ONE but some. ive never used that phrase but it was simply proving my point that the judges dont let up on anyone. do you live in deleware. i dont believe you do. i deal with the cops and i see them being dicks. a guy got pulled over for going 1MPH over the speed limit and got fined and liscense suspended. the ticket said 36 in a 35. in my opinion i think its a dick move(the guy that got pulled over was being polite). i didnt say all cops but i said most.

Whether or not I reside in Delaware has nothing to do with my assesment of you being a complete moron. I wasn't agreeing/dissagreeing on the ability of Delaware law enforcement to do their job. I was critisizing you for making blanket statements about a whole niche of people of whom you probably only know a small percentage. How can you make a fair assessment of cops in Delaware is you "know a guy who knew a guy who got a 1mph ticket etc..." even if you knew said person first hand for all you know he could've been speeding through a school zone and deserved such treatment.

In addition, to the "you treat me like shit" comment. Martin this is the real fucking world. No one is going to go out of their way to be nice to you so dont expect it. Want people to treat you differently? Then quit acting like a tool.

Now step away from the key board and go eat some paint chips. This is my last post.

My friend got a ticket for rapid acceleration from Hilliard cops. But he has a prelude with a huge can on it.

I've had cops follow me before. I had a Hilliard cop follow me all the way from my house to work (in Dublin). Then I had another one follow us along a similar road when it was me and a friend of mine.

Face it, you're young, a guy, and drive (somewhat) of a modded car. So cops are going to focus on you more, cause statistically you're more prone to drive like an ass.