Run your car on tap water

Mark1647545493

If I remember from chemistry, energy is REQUIRED to break water into hydrogen and oxygen.

When hydrogen and oxygen rebond to create water, energy is released (the reaction powering current hydrogen cars)

This is how it works.... DC current is used to separate the hydrogen and oxygen and then the hydrogen is used to power the car. The exhaust is water....

Watch the video......

This has been in practice for years. Tennessee State University had a car that held the speed record for a hydrogen powered car in 1991.

You could never use tap water; there are too many impurities and inconsistencies. You should only use distilled water.

takes more energy to break the covielent bond between the oxygen and hydrogen then you get from the hydrogen, given current methods. No prepetual motion machines yet LOL

In the document they never mention where the "chamber" gets it power to break the bonds in water. Unless they somehow invented a process that is more than 100% efficient they would need some outside power source still.

takes more energy to break the covielent bond between the oxygen and hydrogen then you get from the hydrogen, given current methods. No prepetual motion machines yet LOL

exactly. end of thread. way to pay attention in chemistry class.

exactly. end of thread. way to pay attention in chemistry class.

You guys didnt pay attention to anything in these links. Stanley Meyer invented an electrolysis method that used half an amp to create Hydrogen nearly instantly, effectively creating much more energy then it used. Search for Stanley Meyer on YouTube. Rumor has it he was murdered by the government.

You guys didnt pay attention to anything in these links. Stanley Meyer invented an electrolysis method that used half an amp to create Hydrogen nearly instantly, effectively creating much more energy then it used. Search for Stanley Meyer on YouTube. Rumor has it he was murdered by the government.

it wasnt the government it was the christian oil well owners

In the document they never mention where the "chamber" gets it power to break the bonds in water. Unless they somehow invented a process that is more than 100% efficient they would need some outside power source still.

Maybe my physics is rusty, But I thought you could never bee 100% efficient. Don't the laws of thermal dynamics deal with this?

Also you can make hydrogen yourself at home kids. I did it a few times as a child just for shits and giggles.

9V battery + one of the 9v plugs with 2 wires coming off of it. + water yes tap water will work. Place leads in water not touching. Little bubbles will form on the leads. Those bubbles are hydrogen. if you use a glass test tube you can catch them. Just remeber it is lighter then air so any chance you give it to raise it will disappear pretty much in a instant.

Now to test if you have captured any hydrogen . Ignight.

Maybe my physics is rusty, But I thought you could never bee 100% efficient. Don't the laws of thermal dynamics deal with this?

Also you can make hydrogen yourself at home kids. I did it a few times as a child just for shits and giggles.

9V battery + one of the 9v plugs with 2 wires coming off of it. + water yes tap water will work. Place leads in water not touching. Little bubbles will form on the leads. Those bubbles are hydrogen. if you use a glass test tube you can catch them. Just remeber it is lighter then air so any chance you give it to raise it will disappear pretty much in a instant.

There's some videos on youtube of kids putting water in a balloon, energizing the water, then pops the balloon with a torch......... The hydrogen burns a nice blue flame for at least 30 seconds...

Salt water works the best.

in current theory, youre correct, 100% effiency is not possible. The common reason is friction. Friction will always scrub something. Teflon is the most frictionless surface we know of, and its own efficiencey is still only about 80%.

Heres a fun brain teaser, if zero friction allows a moving object to continue moving across a plane forever without changin velocity, then how do you calculate %80 of "forever"? I always asked my teacher that... never could get a strait answer from him lol.

in current theory, youre correct, 100% effiency is not possible. The common reason is friction. Friction will always scrub something. Teflon is the most frictionless surface we know of, and its own efficiencey is still only about 80%.

Heres a fun brain teaser, if zero friction allows a moving object to continue moving across a plane forever without changin velocity, then how do you calculate %80 of "forever"? I always asked my teacher that... never could get a strait answer from him lol.

.80x with x as the variable for forever. Good luck.

I saw a story on the water-powered car, and Hydrogen than made a really good point.

You are taking energy in the form of electricity, to break down water, to then recombine, to make energy. You cannot create or destroy mater or energy. You also cannot be 100% efficient. SO the energy you get out of a hydrogen/oxygen reaction is going to be *LESS* than the energy you put into the equasion to split the hydrogen and oxygen in the first place.

Why not remove the middle man and just use the energy in the form of electricity?

where are you getting 80% from?

I believe thats where he got the 80% from.