How do you find a car? vibe or matrix that is...

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

I'm looking to purchse either vibe or matrix, whichever comes faster and for better deal.

How do you guys go about finding a car? Craigslist didn't have anything. Autotrader comes up with little to none. Should I search forums?

Just seeing how you all go about it. Or if someone has one on here and hasn't put it in corral. haha

You'll be hard pressed to find one under 12k. I just sold our 2004 Matrix w/ 60k on it for $10k, it was a manual, last month and when I was comparing prices to price mine, it was hard to find them.

Sorry you weren't looking a few months ago, we just sold ours in august. great car, lots of room, awesome mileage, etc, no complaints, good luck finding one.

Guest FooFooMaru
You'll be hard pressed to find one under 12k. I just sold our 2004 Matrix w/ 60k on it for $10k, it was a manual, last month and when I was comparing prices to price mine, it was hard to find them.

Sorry you weren't looking a few months ago, we just sold ours in august. great car, lots of room, awesome mileage, etc, no complaints, good luck finding one.

Yeah, seems hard to find em. Saw one for 9k that had 80k miles and was an 03!

Man, wish I was lookin earlier! Lol dang it

Guest FooFooMaru
Manuals are a lot less common than autos as well. When I worked at the Toyota dealership I only drove a handful of manuals' date=' seemed like almost all of them were auto. Not sure if there were more Vibe's in manual though...[/quote']

I'll do my best to find one though. haha hopefully i'll find a deal.

My buddy wants to sell his 2003 vibe GT but he is starting divorce proceedings and his wife won't give it back.Its got 60,000+ miles on it and is a standard.I know for a fact he will take less than 9K for it if he can get her out of it.

Guest FooFooMaru
My buddy wants to sell his 2003 vibe GT but he is starting divorce proceedings and his wife won't give it back.Its got 60,000+ miles on it and is a standard.I know for a fact he will take less than 9K for it if he can get her out of it.

PM SENT

Guest FooFooMaru
thread jack

Have you looked at the Honda fits? they are very nice cars for very cheap.

/thread jack

Nope, I haven't. Figured their price would be a bit out of my range considering they haven't been around for awhile.

I'll look. Thanks! I'm open to other options. I'm not aware of all cars out there. I was on hunt for a nice fast car recently, only recent have I searched for dependable, gas saving, econ car.

Nope, I haven't. Figured their price would be a bit out of my range considering they haven't been around for awhile.

I'll look. Thanks! I'm open to other options. I'm not aware of all cars out there. I was on hunt for a nice fast car recently, only recent have I searched for dependable, gas saving, econ car.

Im in the same boat. After I get rid of my Jetta i was thinking about something decently quick (insert LT1/LS1, Fox, Cobra) and nice but if im going to keep it for semi-longterm I have to prepare for rediculous gas prices. Its only a matter of time before gas gets over 3.00 a gallon regularly, then 3.50, then 4.00 etc...