90 TA Question...

FormulaMatt

I put my 90 TA away in the garage the other day, and today I was going to get in and fire it up. When I parked it there were no problems. I got in and turned the key and no cranking. The gauges all come to life and I can hear the fuel pump but when I turn to start, nothing. It does have the chip in the key and the security light stays on the whole time. I don't remember it doing that before, I thought it went out. Any ideas? Thanks.

lol, trying. I potentially have it traded off for a camper, if I can get it working again by this weekend. Plus I want the space back in my garage. Right now there is a fridge, stand up freezer, my big tool box, riding mower, push mower, welder, wave runner, a big workbench, and oh yeah, the TA and my SRT4. I want my space back.

I got it working. I sprayed a bunch or electric cleaner into the ignition and the key. If you turn the key to the on position the security light does go out after a few seconds and it wasn't doing that before I cleaned it. It stayed on. So I guess it doesn't even let it crank if it thinks the key is fake. Oh well its working now! Thanks.