what did you ask for, for x-mas?

smokin5s

Christmas sucks... Wake up butt ass early for everyone to come to our house for breakfast... clean up, then leave to go to someone else's house for lunch. Come back home and get ready to go to someone else's for dinner. Finally get home late, open gifts and thank god it's done.

And I asked for nothing, have everything already. :)

I asked for nothing, but will prob get clothes, ipod, digital camera and some cash.

One thing im doing for my mom, that I think is nice of me...is not telling her that im leaving in Janurary for the navy til the day after xmas. That way shes not bawling her eyes out thinking "my baby boy is heading out"

I asked for nothing, but will prob get clothes, ipod, digital camera and some cash.

One thing im doing for my mom, that I think is nice of me...is not telling her that im leaving in Janurary for the navy til the day after xmas. That way shes not bawling her eyes out thinking "my baby boy is heading out"

That actually sounds the opposite of nice.

"Hey, I am leaving for the Navy in 10 days mom. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

6D Mag Lite

That doesn't quite have the girth of a Pert Plus bottle does it?

I don't really need anything, but I'm sure the parents will probablly buy me a Bestbuy giftcard or something. And I find it amusing reading your Christmas lists. It's like you're all 6 again sitting on Santa's lap. Is that still allowed in this day? Ho Ho, err Merry Chr... How about Happy holidays. Does happy holidays still work?

I already got mine, a used pair of K2 Pro Mod-X skis with Marker SC Turbo bindings. Cost $1200 new 4 years ago, the guy that sold 'em to me didn't store them properly and apparently has cash to throw around cuz after they got rusty edges, he sold them to me for $75!! Gonna get em sharpened and waxed and be out on the slopes soon.

Also, gonna get a nice pair of gloves for this season, my old ones stain my wrists black.

Just health and happiness for my family, I'm glad we're all able to make it together another year. . . I'm not one to really ask, although I love getting socks and underwear as well, saves me from having to buy them throughout the year. And I've hinted as to wanting some new tools, so hopefully that as well.

Happy holidays to you all and your families as well!

Happy holidays to you all and your families as well!

Agreed. But I'll go so far as to break it down (because I fucking HATE the generic/PC "happy holidays" felicitations).

Happy Chanukah,

Merry Christmas,

and a Groovy Kwanzaa to all you motherfuckers. If it weren't for all of you, I'd have no one to listen to my e-thugging.

Also, isn't it Ramadan or something soon? Happy Ramadan even if it isn't.