What Are YOU Selling On Ebay For A Profit This Xmas?

Wease

Every holiday I somehow manage to find something that the public really wants and I sell it on Ebay and make a decent profit. Years ago, the only reason I even got an Ebay account, it was a couple of Playstation 2's. Last year it was XBox 360's. This year my wife and I happened to find 4 pairs of those God awful Ugg Boots at a local department store for $90 - $120 a pair, the normal retail price. They are going for $130 - $200 on Ebay, depending on color and style, so all four went up there.

Anyone else find a hot holiday gift and put it on Ebay? :)

This year my wife and I happened to find 4 pairs of those God awful Ugg Boots at a local department store for $90 - $120 a pair, the normal retail price.

Ya, Heather has 5-6 pairs of those.... But I didn't know they were selling for that much on ebay. Jesus, they are everywhere.

Do the world a favor and burn those fucking boots. Present the charred remains and your reciept at the pearly gates, you'll get in.

Trust me, I'd love to. I can't stand them. They are a fad, and in 10 years they'll be looking back and going "Holy shit, those were ugly as hell. Why in God's name was I wearing that." Same can be said for those stupid big sunglasses the girls wear. :lol:

But, I like money and know a quick buck when I see one, so I'm doing this purely for financial reasons... :)