What CR is really about

llllllllllllll

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is cr man, where we eat our own. did you think you were special? youre just another type of lunchmeat to most of us.

This is true. I love nothing more than a nooblet melt for lunch, and sauteed retard with a side of cocky bastard makes for a mean dinner.

Excuse me sir, I gave you many of sugestions and would be more than happy to help you with it like I stated in the other thread and aslo told you if you were trying to get rid of it i would take it off your hands so I believe that I tried to help you in more way than one....

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

You'd rather take my car and fix it then help me fix it and enjoy it.

This must be the true columbusracing spirit!

Gee thanks everybody.

Alright ill be nice, you tow/drive it to my garage and ill fix or attempt to fix it for a fee.

Sorry I didn't help diagnose the problems your having. I gave up reading the tech area while back. Theres just no point anymore due to all the shop owners that bust in with "Oh thats easy bring it to my shop." That ain't what the tech section was intended for at all. I think I've even saw Anthony post something about that at one time. Can't remember.

Evan

You absolutely have got to be fucking kidding me :eek::confused:

This, coming from the #1 Newbie Dick towards everyone here and all the rest in your brave thread about racing someone according to your rules only yet we still have no race in place nor have we seen pics of any of your cars ?? :wtf:

After all you've said and not done here you have to ask why no one is stepped up? Again, it starts with earning respect man......perhaps the third time of me saying it will help.

What cracks me up is you're supposed to have some bad ass car that while put a hurt on the big boys here yet you can't fix or diagnose WTF is going on with a Mustang? It's a fucking engine man....if you have a hill of beans sense about modding your GTP, you should have at least a clue about your Mustang.

You listed a bunch of mods you think it has done to it but you can't even tell?

I look forward to hearing more about your GTP when and if you decide to post any details. :rolleyes:

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

You'd rather take my car and fix it then help me fix it and enjoy it.

This must be the true columbusracing spirit!

Gee thanks everybody.

Awwwwww I get all warm and fuzzy when all of CR come together and unite. This is what CR is about. :)

Edit, look at the people that have put aside their differences to agree, Joe and Eli, and JP and Marc. :eek:

when it comes to getting tards to leave, CR is always united

This whining little bitch reminds me of the tool that made the post saying we were not very nice to him so he was going away and not coming back. WHHHHA WWHHAAA

I see your 30 at least the kid I'm thinking of was only like 16. You must be quite a piece of work, I'm sure your parents are proud.

I offered to look at it after all this holiday bullshit is over if thats not quick enough for ya bring it by ntb I'll be more than happy to charge you 85 dollars an hour to figure out whats wrong with your car......

damn is that what NTB is up to now? people think dealers are expensive since we're at 85.

This whining little bitch reminds me of the tool that made the post saying we were not very nice to him so he was going away and not coming back. WHHHHA WWHHAAA

I see your 30 at least the kid I'm thinking of was only like 16. You must be quite a piece of work, I'm sure your parents are proud.

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/reminder.jpg