Do you have a safe at home with money in it?

Buck531

Find me anyone in OHIO that has a prescription for a bag of pot. Not THC pills ect. But a bag of pot and I'll rest my case.

"Police originally took the money after finding marijuana inside Ricks’ home"

All I'm saying is the media likes to leave stuff out in certain places. That's all ;).

I agree. There's way too much information missing in this story. They have every right to ask him to back up his proof of actually earning the money. I mean just simply based on what I've seen and read, if his wife saved a lot of money and earned it, then it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out. What did she earn, what is their cost of living and how much did they spend over the years....it doesn't have to be 100% dead on since they're looking for a $400k + surplus of savings from the two of them.

Start with his credit rating and bills. If he was a miser and loaded, he'd likely have little to zero debt, and a stellar beacon score with no late pays....and no matter how humble you are, if you have $400k cash, you'd have some toys with reciepts. Even my parents who are most humble and don't use much if any credit cards have nice furnishings and what not.

I'd like to know more about the two guys who attacked them, etc.....that whole part seems a bit odd. Perhaps they were after the $400k? How did they know it was there? hmmmm......doesn't add up already and we don't have all the details.

I mean seriously, if the two of them are innnocent and earned an honest living and chose to stash all that cash in their house, they are either dumber than shit or full of shit. Are there any cash bills there with s/n's from the 70's, 80's or before? If she stashed it and saved it over time.......

Fishy if you ask me.

All I'm saying is the media likes to leave stuff out in certain places. That's all ;).

Look at the big picture. The laws have been created in such a way as to discourage not using banks. The government has a long history of "back door" forcing the public to use banks. Think of it like this, if you don't use the banking system the government has less ability to track you. They also want your money in banks so it can be used for the purpose of fractional reserve money. The bankers can loan out $10 per $1 in deposits. This guy is holding up a huge some of potential "asset" loans out of the bankers hands.

This is mostly about the banking industry (federal reserve) legally mandating that you use the "system", or lose your money.

No I believe in these things called Banks.... pretty neat, maybe that guy should check them out

I would rethink that! Not that I don't use banks, I just understand how they work and why they are around. Don't ever think you money is safe in a bank. The FDIC is a joke. They only have a few cents per dollar of deposits on hand.

I would rethink that! Not that I don't use banks, I just understand how they work and why they are around. Don't ever think you money is safe in a bank. The FDIC is a joke. They only have a few cents per dollar of deposits on hand.

I should post the flow chart of how a bank makes money and multiplies money if I can find it... and if I can remember how to get Visio into a Word file

Scary huh?

Actually not at all... once you understand it, it makes a lot of sense and all money being loaned by banks is actual money due to the multiplier etc etc. It complicated at first, but becomes simple when you run through the process with like $10, let me look for it

Actually not at all... once you understand it, it makes a lot of sense and all money being loaned by banks is actual money due to the multiplier etc etc. It complicated at first, but becomes simple when you run through the process with like $10, let me look for it

The banks create money out of thin air. That is scary to me.

The fed does, private banks do not, everything is backed by an asset of some sort

The Fed is the private banks. It is not a government agency. We have a fractional reserve banking system. The only thing out currency is backed up by is the "full faith a credit of the US". The banking system is not backed by hard assets like gold, silver, platinum.

Find me anyone in OHIO that has a prescription for a bag of pot. Not THC pills ect. But a bag of pot and I'll rest my case.

"Police originally took the money after finding marijuana inside Ricks’ home"

So bring him up on possession charges. I don't see how that gives them the right to take his money.