Check out this bike collection

Putty

second page 1/5 the way down...

"yea.I still own all these and about 30 more.....I've collecting these for about 10 years now. I stopped racing superbike in 96 , just a shit load of track days in between but I'm back into endurance racing now. We are going to run the #44 GSXR superbike at Daytona on the 27th of feb for a 4hr enduranc erace....gonna be a whole bunch of fun...."

"the garagae is bigger than the house, I also need to get some stock in the battery tender company and gas stabilizer....I have like 45 bikes plugged in at a time.....my biggest problem is going out to the garage and deciding what to ride to work. Sometimes I never make it to work becuase I keep coming back to get something else.......Its like having a harem hot bitches,which one do I foook next! heheheheheh"

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/boccarp/HPIM2250.jpg

That is what I laid down, but mine was a 1000.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/boccarp/HPIM3185.jpg

My dad has this bike in his garage right now only it is a 1100cc bored out a little bigger, it spent a month at Yosh getting modded in '86. He has it filled with kerosene and up off the ground and it hasn't been ridden in 10+ years. It has no mirrors or turn signals and missing some other things to save as much weight as possible. My Dad raced Superbile in Germany in the early 80s. The bike is located in Phoenix since '86.