11:00 Channel 10 news

Draco-REX

They will mention the accident again and "information from investigators". It's ch 10 and 710 on TWC.

EDIT: 10 seconds after I hit submit, they had the article. Racing was prominent, but they at least made it know that it wasn't certain. CR was mentioned and the letters that were sent in were mentioned as well. It definately could have been worse that it was. I think the letter put enough doubt in their heads that they didn't completely jump on the racing angle. One "expert" interview was edited to make it seem like he lose control when he hit the nitrous.. :/

I just saw it. Honestly it seemed they were at least making an attempt to show both sides of the situation. I believe one of the lines the reporter said was "(after mentioning being involved in a racing community) just because Mr. Stanton was a part of this racing community does not mean people should jump to conclusion's about what happened". Notice they didnt actually say "columbus racing.com", they just said "a racing community".

Not defending anyone, just saying this is what I saw/heard.

EDIT, they did mention CR once. I was wrong.

wow some people and fuck that guy from the speed factory and his raging bull

I owuldn't come down on him too hard. That was obviously just one quote from a whole itnerview. We don't know what context he put that in. I think they did a big interview with that guy and then cherrypicked a quote they could 'deliver' the way they wanted.

I just saw it. Honestly it seemed they were at least making an attempt to show both sides of the situation. I believe one of the lines the reporter said was "(after mentioning being involved in a racing community) just because Mr. Stanton was a part of this racing community does not mean people should jump to conclusion's about what happened". Notice they didnt actually say "columbus racing.com", they just said "a racing community".

Not defending anyone, just saying this is what I saw/heard.

EDIT, they did mention CR once. I was wrong.

I have it on dvr they did mention cr.

I don't think Channel 10 appreciated the message I sent to their site, but I do think they understand why we are angry with them. One thing they mentioned in their reply was that they are pretty desparate to interview someone who was close with George and they seem kinda pissed that nobody has agreed to be interviewed.

If anyone wants to see the replies that I got for whatever reason, feel free to PM me.