New Tires

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024
So its time for a new set of tires, and i am stumped on what i want. I am done trying firestone. Let me know what your favorite tire has been and why, or if any of the camaro owners have suggestions let me know. Looking for a good summer tire, quiet, and good grip on corners. Thanks

Guest hotrodmama024

Thanks everyone! Derek I'll give you a call at the end of this week.. Thanks again!

P.S. ---> I REALLY Wanted the KDWS BF Goodrich G-Sports! But heard the Goodyear F1's were nice as well. :woowoo:

Guest hotrodmama024
bfg gforce super sport a/s

built on a michelin pilot carcass, and so far all the ones we've installed people are loving.

whats the mileage waranty?

People complaining about road noise?

No, i want good ass tires on My Sexy bitch, with the best price i can wheel and deal.

tire rack has had the general exclaim rated as one of the best Ultra high performance summer tires for awhile now.

you should have see some of the tests we did with them at discount. i only have 2 tires that always liked and one was really exspensive (michelin pilot sport A/S) or the general for half the price.

its all up to you..i suggest you check them out and you will find lots of good reviews

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=General&tireModel=Exclaim+UHP

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=UHP&VT=null&sortValue=1

This is completely from the auto x side of tires, but these would be my choices if I bought tires today in this order. All are good in the wet as well except the Falken, I hear they don't do well in the wet. The hankooks are supposed to be the best in the wet of the listed tires.

1: Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R

2:Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD07

3: Falken Azenis RT-615

4: Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212