Would You Cheat?

Guest Hal

I like to do things just to get away with it, and the fact that most wouldn't believe I would do such a thing. I don't think cheating is being a coward, your drunk at the bar, hot girl comes on to you, you take her home, fuck, then leave the next morning. If I was in a meaningful relationship, I'd think semi-different, but not by much. Take opportunities when they come.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's saying someone who cheats on a regular basis and can sleep at night and NOT have it bother them, is a coward. Not a one night stand but an ongoing affair. That that person obviously needs as much sexual attention as possible in order to feel any sort of worth.

Thank you.

You can always ask them the same question.

They will say no. Then, if you call them out and say they would because no one would know, they will turn it into a huge trust issue and blow it out of proportion and then, in turn, believe that because you said she would do it think that you would do it as well. She will then accuse you of doing it. Divorce.

That is just how chics roll.

I like to do things just to get away with it, and the fact that most wouldn't believe I would do such a thing. I don't think cheating is being a coward, your drunk at the bar, hot girl comes on to you, you take her home, fuck, then leave the next morning. If I was in a meaningful relationship, I'd think semi-different, but not by much. Take opportunities when they come.

See but thats my point. If you did that when your single, who the fuck cares your single and can do whatever you want. If your with someone then that should remain monogomous and there are many reasons for it. Some of which are the simple emotional aspect (ok maybe not for YOU but for her :) ), the fact that when your unfaithful you usually have to cover it up meaning more work for you in the end. Not to mention I dont always want to be interrogated every time I go out with my friends simply because of "that one time".

Every time my ex brought up the fact that I MIGHT cheat I would simply say, "have I ever given you a reason not to trust me, no? then until I do you should" simple as that. As soon as I gave her a reason it was DOWNHILL from there on.

They will say no. Then, if you call them out and say they would because no one would know, they will turn it into a huge trust issue and blow it out of proportion and then, in turn, believe that because you said she would do it think that you would do it as well. She will then accuse you of doing it. Divorce.

That is just how chics roll.

Your female intuition is impeccable.

I got married when I was 19. 10 years later she is still going to 90% of the meets with me, and picked up a second job just to buy me mods for Christmas.

That's awesome.

No, I wouldn't cheat. My wife is the most important part of my life.

Hang on boys,

This question needs a little more definition. Like... Would you cheat on you wife with Cathrine Bell from Jag? That is a better question. It is easy to say no to the skank down the street, but Cathrine Bell is another story. lol

:D

Hang on boys,

This question needs a little more definition. Like... Would you cheat on you wife with Cathrine Bell from Jag? That is a better question. It is easy to say no to the skank down the street, but Cathrine Bell is another story. lol

:D

Thou shalt not....

Human beings were never meant to be faithful to one specific person. It goes against everything that makes evolution work. Marriage and all that bullshit only works if your that geek who latched on to the first good looking chick you could get, OR your one of those easily pussy whipped fucks which look very attractive to strong and successful women who love to play puppetmaster.

Most chics are similar to subcontractors. You only pay when paid, they are generally only out for themselves, and you better do all your paperwork or they WILL fuck you.

Na I'll pass, I like marriage, dating sucked, talking to stupid chics gets old fast, I'd rather just get a hooker if they were clean, if I was to have to go that route again in my life time, I think it may be cheaper too.

Fuck that is a lot of commas, there might be a couple of sentences in there, sorry.

Fuck, there goes a couple more.

and another, Fuck.

Fuck!

Whew!

There is no way I would ever cheat on my Fiance. I love her way too much, respect her too much, and she is definitely a huge part of my everyday life. I have cheated before when I was in high school and just out of it but you grow up and learn a lot. I have been cheated on before...it sucks, but honestly I think there is more stress and heartbreak if you cheat on someone.

Human beings were never meant to be faithful to one specific person. It goes against everything that makes evolution work. Marriage and all that bullshit only works if your that geek who latched on to the first good looking chick you could get, OR your one of those easily pussy whipped fucks which look very attractive to strong and successful women who love to play puppetmaster.

Most chics are similar to subcontractors. You only pay when paid, they are generally only out for themselves, and you better do all your paperwork or they WILL fuck you.

You're an idiot. I dated plenty...... maybe too much. Found one that rode motorcycles and became my best friend. Married her. That makes me pussy whipped and/or a geek who latched on to the first good looking chick I could get? Uhm, no. I'll give you geek, but that pays the bills.

You sound like you've recently been dumped.

Damn, even IM not that jaded. I'll give you some points though, yes there are woman out there who are just out for themselves and feel the need to play puppetmaster. Hell 90% of woman admit to playing mind games to getting what they want anyway. And somehow we're the asshole's for being 'players'? The games woman play are 100% worse because they involve emotions or rather, lack thereof for that matter.

DISCLAIMER: Ladies on the board please understand Im not labeling ALL woman. Im simply saying the women out there who play games and fuck people over are the worst of the worst. Im sure there are some good examples... somewhere.

I realize a lot of you are saying, No, but for some reason I don't believe it. Speaking as a guy, not cause I know you. If you were out and lets say Adriana Lima was talking to you at a bar like you discovered a cure to cancer...like you were just the shit! Afterwards you knew you could take her home and do whatever you wanted to and NO ONE would EVER know....

Not in this or any other situation would I cheat. There is no situation on earth that I would cheat. To me, there is nothing more disrespectful, despicable, and terrible as cheating. My fiancée (wife in less than four months :) ) is the most important thing to me in the whole world, if she wasn't I wouldn't be marrying her. Marriage vows are not something that I take lightly; they're a commitment to a life with that person. Aside from any religious aspect of vows, they are a person’s word. I am a person of my word, and vows are the highest form of my word that I can give, they are unbreakable. My wife is my equal, and I will treat her with the same respect that I treat myself. Self respect is the highest form of respect that I hold for anyone or anything. I will not sell self respect out for anyone or anything. Without self respect I am nothing. If I didn't know that she felt the same way, I wouldn't be marrying her.

Call me naive, tell me that things change and time can do serious damage, and I’ll agree with you – for a lot of people it’s true. But most people treat their vows like the many other promises and lip service they give every day which are broken out of personal convenience. Many people have lost their resolve to be honest, faithful, and committed – and not simply to a marriage – but to every aspect of their life. Call it laziness. Call it treason, to yourself, your partner, or to society as a whole. Call it whatever you want. Whatever happened to having good values and being of your word?