2008 Spring Track Day - Cookout List

Casper

Okay ladies. I'm bringing a grill. I'll also bring some hot dogs.

Start posting up what you're bringing. Anybody who wants to eat bring something. Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, plates, soda, chips, cookies, ketchup, mustard, etc...

Start posting up what you're bringing. Anybody who wants to eat bring something. Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, plates, soda, chips, cookies, ketchup, mustard, etc...

just tell me some prices.. im fat and like to eat :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If u need another grill pm me I live right in reynoldsburg ifg someones passin threw there with a truck

Schmelmer Services,LLC is sponsoring the cook out and will be supplying everything for it...Thank you for the offer guys...let me know what you want to eat and I will get it....right now Im getting burgers,brats,dogs,chicken breasts, chips, cookies, drinks, plates ,napkins, condiments, etc....anything else let me know....

Schmelmer Services,LLC is sponsoring the cook out and will be supplying everything for it...Thank you for the offer guys...let me know what you want to eat and I will get it....right now Im getting burgers,brats,dogs,chicken breasts, chips, cookies, drinks, plates ,napkins, condiments, etc....anything else let me know....

This is A++ news, thank you very much for providing the food, I wasn't likeing the idea of putting a grill in my car for the 120ish mile trek to Nat Trails for food. But thanks again for sponsoring the eats!!!!!!!!!!

How much is the buy in for eats?