New Verizon Wireless plans launch today..

V8 Beast

Don't you have the VX8600 Joe? I dont know about you but I keep getting dropped calls all the time....

Dan

Yeah; I haven't dropped any calls with it. I'm on my second VX8600...the first one made a trip through the washer and dryer; oddly it stopped working. ;)

Currently running a Palm Centro for my work phone...it has been the best one I've had with Verizon thus far, but still will drop calls, poor reception, aweful data service, etc.

I hate anything made by motorola.. I feel sorry for Nextel customers..

4 port overs from sprint already today in the last 2 hours because of this plan!

It's a little much for me but hey I will sale the dog dookie out of it!

This guy pm him or me I will give you his number if you need it.

And call Rolla and tell him yes too while you are at it!!

I get 1400 min shared 2 phones and unlimited data for 2 phones for 130.00 a month with AT&T, how is this killing my AT&T service, I don't need unlimited minutes, I have rollover and never use them. :confused:

It's killing them enough to where they had to make the exact same plan and launch it this week! I know for a fact that in order to get your billing system set up for things like this it takes time. Somebody has just been handed a sentence of no sleep until its released (just so they can stay competitive).

btw, a 1400 minute 2 line share for us with unlimited data starts at $120...

Edit: T-Mobile announced they would have an unlimited plan for $99.99 also. I guess when you back companies against a wall they have no choice but to act :nod: In the end the customers benefit, so its all good.

It's killing them enough to where they had to make the exact same plan and launch it this week! I know for a fact that in order to get your billing system set up for things like this it takes time. Somebody has just been handed a sentence of no sleep until its released (just so they can stay competitive).

btw, a 1400 minute 2 line share for us with unlimited data starts at $120...

Edit: T-Mobile announced they would have an unlimited plan for $99.99 also. I guess when you back companies against a wall they have no choice but to act :nod: In the end the customers benefit, so its all good.

I'll pay the extra $10 for visual voicemail. :) it is so sweet. :)

Is there any way to get these asshats to stop trying to get me to upgrade my phone? I have gotten two emails and a phone call from VzW in the last two weeks.

I have a BlackBerry 8830 World Edition. This IS a new phone.

Haha sounds like your upgrade date wasn't updated so if you wanted to get another phone at a discounted price, you could IF your contract wasn't extended when you bought the 8830 but shhhhh you didn't hear that from me ;)

Haha sounds like your upgrade date wasn't updated so if you wanted to get another phone at a discounted price, you could IF your contract wasn't extended when you bought the 8830 but shhhhh you didn't hear that from me ;)

Do you work at a store if so which one. I need another phone with full internet access please.