Do you trust used car dealerships?

wnaplay1647545503

You know how to tell if a salesman is lying?His lips are moving.I would just check out EVERY used car I bought and I wouldn't trust the certified inspection process at big dealerships.I would take the car to my own person or shop and look it over.If they don't let me I don't buy.

Andy, I guess it is just all the shit I hear about good ol' "MOMS" used car lot. I know you know what I am talking about. Nevertheless, if you have had the car for 2 years, and lets say you only owe another year on it, and you are late one day with "MOMS". They will repo the car, they tell you, just come up to the shop and fill out some paperwork and get your payments current, and you may have your car back. WRONG. They will only let you have your car back, if you agree to start over from the begining.

Jackson

Situations like that are completely fucked. The honest law and only way it can be done if they repo your car after 1 day. You have 30 days to pay current balance on payments and repo costs and storage cost. Yes it is a horrible racket that lot of the shady bhphs use to restock there lot. They cannot force you to restart the contract. The contract that was orginally signed was built to protect you and there interests.

I remember the name "MOMS" from living in marion. But honestly i go back there about once a month to visit my family and that is about it.