So what's up with gas...?

Putty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Middle East is not suffering the same as you (Us) back in the states, Gas over here is $0.34 per gallon, what ya think about that. The oil companies are not suffering they are just fucking us in our ass. By the way for the people that dont know I am currently in Saudi Arabia, where we gtet 80% of our Fuel from. So who ever tells ya that the middle east is suffering, SLAP'em.

-Rhett

Its all BS ya.

If it ever hits $5 a gallon I will move to the complex rite behind my place of work.

The way I see it Im sure the big jump will cause families to reconsider vacation places and weekend trips. Hell I'll reconsider weekend trips and I dont have a tenth of the bills that a family has.

Ethanol (E100) consumption in an engine is approximately 34% higher than that of gasoline

We aren't talking about E100, and it is highly unlikely we will use it.

As for E85, it's consumption actually closer to 50%, depending on the vehicle. And like the guy with FC said, its "cheapness" will run out eventually.

The way I see it Im sure the big jump will cause families to reconsider vacation places and weekend trips. Hell I'll reconsider weekend trips and I dont have a tenth of the bills that a family has.

QFT. The weekend always used to be a get-together with friends. We'd decide where to drive head up there and just do whatever. Whether it was driving down to Old mans cave, OU, or the Cincinnati area, etc.

Now it's, "Where do you guys want to walk?"

QFT. The weekend always used to be a get-together with friends. We'd decide where to drive head up there and just do whatever. Whether it was driving down to Old mans cave, OU, or the Cincinnati area, etc.

Now it's, "Where do you guys want to walk?"

Ya. Weekend CR meets at a decline, meets will be now held at local parks with peddle bikes.

We aren't talking about E100, and it is highly unlikely we will use it.

As for E85, it's consumption actually closer to 50%, depending on the vehicle. And like the guy with FC said, its "cheapness" will run out eventually.

25% you only need to scale your injectors 25%

atleast thats what I'm told I've yet to tune my car to e85 because I'm weighing the pros and cons

The dollar is dropping like a rock which I think is more the cause than oil prices.

The Middle East is not suffering the same as you (Us) back in the states, Gas over here is $0.34 per gallon, what ya think about that. The oil companies are not suffering they are just fucking us in our ass. By the way for the people that dont know I am currently in Saudi Arabia, where we gtet 80% of our Fuel from. So who ever tells ya that the middle east is suffering, SLAP'em.

-Rhett

im just gonna buy a vespa.....im 6'5" ill barely fit....that will be a great self esteem booster right there

There's a guy that works in my building who rides a Honda Ruckus (google it, its cute) and he's probably 6'3" 280lbs-ish. Definitly a big guy to be on such a small scooter. Kinda funny.