Marion Ohio

99BlownYellowGT

go on there local car forum, they have some quick cars around.

i dont think the forum is still up unless they made a new one. i was a member but then the site went down. i lived in delaware for about 7 years, so i use to hang out with a few of the guys up there.

i dont think the forum is still up unless they made a new one. i was a member but then the site went down. i lived in delaware for about 7 years, so i use to hang out with a few of the guys up there.

your right I just called my friend in marion and he said it just shut down one day.

yeah it hasnt been up for atleast a year if i remember right....

Wrong, it has been down for 3 weeks or so.

Jason, Pm me and i will shoot you the new website. Actually, anybody pm me and i will give your the info.

Jason 40 roll, 20 bucks againsn't my fd?

Jackson

Wrong, it has been down for 3 weeks or so.

Jason, Pm me and i will shoot you the new website. Actually, anybody pm me and i will give your the info.

Jason 40 roll, 20 bucks againsn't my fd?

Jackson

well shit...i didnt know a new site went up.

Anybody know of any fast cars around this place. All i see is that i am in the rice capital of the USA. Very boring around here.

You could hit up City Parking "downtown"...LMFAO...:jerkit: the most fun I've ever had in that town was fucking leaving...and I lived there most of my life...

head over to larue on fridays....sure there is a lot rice but every once in awhile there are some decent cars.

My friend who has a civic (typical rice comment) heads over a bit...but dont let the fart can fool you, he usually traps around 120.

WOW!! A blown mustang's prolly the fastest car in Marion.........................

I've heard that there are some fast RX-7's though. I don't think an RX-7 could ever beat a Mustang though. ;)

I think the guy that ran the websites (he kept changing the name) forgot to pay the bill.

Dammit Joey, I'll be looking for a rematch this year. Like always. One of these years I'm going to beat that damn Cobrah. :nono: