Ever wanted to live in another country?

Akula

• 7 months later...
Was born in South Africa, lived there till i was about 16-17. Most beautiful country i've ever been to. I would definitely retire there, best weather in the world too

Sorry to bring a post back from the dead. Wanted to say hi to a fellow South African. I too was born there, came over here in 99 and been here since. Go back to visit my family as much as possible.

id like to live in mexico. there are more hot women per capita in mexico than any other country in the western hemisphere.

Brazil could give you a run for your money as far as good looking girls go.

Sorry to bring a post back from the dead. Wanted to say hi to a fellow South African. I too was born there, came over here in 99 and been here since. Go back to visit my family as much as possible.

Well what are the chances...Yea I too have been here since 99 and go back to visit about every 2 years.

Mind elaborating?

It's...China. I couldn't live in such a heavily industrialized place with billions of others. I hear air quality is :(

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8c/Ohexploitableapathydog.png

Wouldn't mind Japan or Canada, though.

Mind elaborating?

Well, I guess I am generalizing based on my experience in Hong Kong and Macau but I don't like cities. Also, I am allergic to shell-fish and there seems to be alot of that to eat.... Plus, I don't speak Chinese.

Though it is pretty cool to be way taller than everyone.