DK's Ohio vs. CLB vids. Post them HERE

coltboostin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linn was on pump too. I was with him when he pumped it in, we even argued about it.

Just adding fuel to the fire. :) The Buschur triplets did run very well. Wish at least one of them was on th good gas!

Unfortunately again though, some of the best races of the night did not make it on film...Oh well. There is still 4 other Cameras worth of footage yet to be posted....

Linn was on pump too. I was with him when he pumped it in, we even argued about it.

Just adding fuel to the fire. :) The Buschur triplets did run very well. Wish at least one of them was on th good gas!

Unfortunately again though, some of the best races of the night did not make it on film...Oh well. There is still 4 other Cameras worth of footage yet to be posted....

Oh I kind of figured everyone was on pump gas, I am just saying we all know linn's car is fast and most lsx cars are fast if modded ect, I am more amazed with how the 4g63 plays well at still only 2 liters and pump gas.

The wheels are not the best choice for the car IMO... :rolleyes:

Agreed, I liked it better last time i saw it when cavin and I were at his home, but again to each there own.