DK's Ohio vs. CLB vids. Post them HERE

coltboostin

Whats going on has nothing to do with him having the car or whatever, we are just talking about it itself. He should get his panties out of the wad.

Gotta agree here. Maybe it's all just a matter of perception, but reading this thread from a completely unbiased view, it seemed to me Cavin got all bent outta shape for nothing. I'm not saying people haven't talked shit or hated in other threads because the kid's family's got money and he's got some sweet cars, just in this particular thread, his hackles raised a little early. Again, only my opinion. Which, btw, is always right. Save yourselves trouble, watch me and do whatever I do. lol ;)

Look, it's this simple. He got upset. The opposing parties admitted that wasn't their intention. Argument over. Simple misunderstanding.

JP, post the vids. And you'll give me what I tell you. :mad:

:D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evorx7man
Linn was on pump too. I was with him when he pumped it in, we even argued about it.

Just adding fuel to the fire. :) The Buschur triplets did run very well. Wish at least one of them was on th good gas!

Unfortunately again though, some of the best races of the night did not make it on film...Oh well. There is still 4 other Cameras worth of footage yet to be posted....

I was on pump as well...with no nitrous. The car only has a 100 shot when I am spraying as well. Jeffs evo runs great...would love to do that again with us both on race and me spraying.

yeah that's hilliard area. that's a known hot spot.

either way i think its easier to get caught doing a roll, cuz nobody knows exactly whats behind them or going the opposite direction on the e-way. but i will agree to disagree so whateva!

Where is the other video where the spray was on longer? Also my car bogs in second at 40 which is where i started in the second race. I expected the spray to come on and it didn't. I should have been in first gear for that race.
I hope this is it John......

here is streetfire.... http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3-BUschur-Pump-gas-Evos_164517.htm

and here is youtube.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwkl9MRYwhs.

ALSO THIS IS THE NEW VIDEO. ORIGINAL VIDEO WAS DELETED.