DK's Ohio vs. CLB vids. Post them HERE

coltboostin

Andy, man just registered on that site, doesn't look to friendly to my car type. :o No where to introduce yourself, I think I will just :lurk: Hell they don't want a spot for the GT-R owners on there, they are worried about ricers. I don't know too many people that would call a $80k+ GT-R a rice mobile. All the while I saw owners of Boxters on there, if I was on a Porsche board and I owned a boxter, I would be kinda embarrassed. I with only stg 1 in my STi dragged a "S" around Road America for a while, Porsche should be ashamed they build that car especially the base model.....

At least the guys in the thread about Cavin's car knew to grab some sack and start swinging.....

Nice Car Cavin.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a 408? DAMNIT.

I took out all the BS in between the runs and these were the cleanest.

I can clean up whatever....

**EDIT** JP you got those launchs from when we left?

Where is the other video where the spray was on longer? Also my car bogs in second at 40 which is where i started in the second race. I expected the spray to come on and it didn't. I should have been in first gear for that race.

There is way more roll racing than dig racing going on. Well from what I've seen. Way more risky to do it from a stop anymore... Just look at the west side.

yes west side is hot, but there are lots of other places. and its not hard to get caught doing a roll, remember that close call before i got pulled over?