DK's Ohio vs. CLB vids. Post them HERE

coltboostin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to put C-bus vs Cleveland on the vid. :nono:

Good vid though.

should have added filmed in Mexico huh? :)

My camera mans first time recording sorry about some of the footage. He was a bit lazy to climb the fences and ladders :(

You should have seen when i raced it :D

please you jumped a few cars and stayed like that the whole way, not like you kept pulling on me. :D And I sure hope you would beat a Supra on stock twins with all the money you have into your car.

It was a very fun race. That was the most fun night I've had racing in awhile!

Are you the one I raced? Car is quick you and Jamie off nitrous would have been a good run.

Are you the one I raced? Car is quick you and Jamie off nitrous would have been a good run.

Yep I raced you in the white c6....from the looks of the videos Jamie and I would have been a good race, but I am certain he would pull on me... Doesnt Jamie's Z make like 550-600whp ish on motor?

please you jumped a few cars and stayed like that the whole way, not like you kept pulling on me. :D And I sure hope you would beat a Supra on stock twins with all the money you have into your car.

Considering I walk away from the white c6 i dought I stopped pulling on you but, nice try. I also just down earily because there was no point to say in it.

Considering I walk away from the white c6 i dought I stopped pulling on you but, nice try. I also just down earily because there was no point to say in it.

I have a very hard time believing that you walk away from the white C6 off spray like you raced me. But I'll take your word for it. Nice to meet you btw, you missed the fun at the diner :D

Guest Removed
As for the black car it was totaled last year racing some bikes down south...

Not the same car.

:confused:

remember me telling you that it would be totaled! so much for you proving me wrong.

I have a very hard time believing that you walk away from the white C6 off spray like you raced me. But I'll take your word for it. Nice to meet you btw, you missed the fun at the diner :D

Linn's car (off spray) runs from the C6 , and Jamies car would do the same.