yea im new...

Weaponrider

Wishy washy? In what way? I quite simply said I was not positive if it had a different connector or not. I think you need to go to back to school to learn how to properly phrase insults. Guess what, I know techs a hell of a lot better than you, and they often gave answers like that. I'm sorry you're so awesome at everything. I forgot you're the top rated tech in the world. I bow to you Mr. Cock Sucker :rolleyes: .

I never claimed to have much going on right now. I have 1 job in my garage right now and, it is my car. Do I care? No. I don't make my living working on cars.

Again, you have yet to make a valid point. Do you really want to continue digging your hole?

well with a lot of the posts ive seen you put out you try to act more like a god then anybody else on the site. and what hole am i digging??? the one for your car after you slam it into a wall? :asshole:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get ranked as the best tech student in the world/US or whatever? Do you have to get straight A's? Maybe no detentions too? Possibly suck a lot of teacher penis?

At the high school i attended, all of the outcast, loser, stupid kids that probably wouldn't graduate from actual high school were sent to the closest tech school.

well with a lot of the posts ive seen you put out you try to act more like a god then anybody else on the site. and what hole am i digging??? the one for your car after you slam it into a wall? :asshole:

Again you make no sense. I know exactly how I act on this board. I'm not a god, but rather, an asshole who dislikes people like you.

You are digging yourself in a hole with your arguments. Do you not understand that phrase either?

What would make you think I'll crash into a wall? The fact that I don't really race? The fact that I rarely go WOT? The fact that I have a pretty much spotless record?

Try again Professor Dickweed.

i dont understand this insult?

His awesomeness at auto tech school netted him a job as a car gravedigger? I guess he fucks enough of them up that he felt it was a natural career progression?

how do you get ranked as the best tech student in the world/US or whatever? Do you have to get straight A's? Maybe no detentions too? Possibly suck a lot of teacher penis?

At the high school i attended, all of the outcast, loser, stupid kids that probably wouldn't graduate from actual high school were sent to the closest tech school.

Actually i was ranked upon shool functions, like SkillsUSA, and the Columbus Auto Dealers Association. I ranked like number 8 out of like 400 in the state for basic knowladge, and 70th out of like 10000 in the US for hands on trouble shooting. And for the out cast losers that went to tech school, well they were normaly kicked out after the first year. Not everyone that went to a tech school was a failure, but there were some that didnt know their ass from their brain. I will give you that.

His awesomeness at auto tech school netted him a job as a car gravedigger? I guess he fucks enough of them up that he felt it was a natural career progression?

To bad i can walk into any shop and show proof that i work know how to work on cars. and what cars have i fucked up? your the one that has to have like 50 of them to have a gaurenteed DD. Can you guys move to the next post? this has been up for like 2 weeks now. get a life

To bad i can walk into any shop and show proof that i work know how to work on cars. and what cars have i fucked up? your the one that has to have like 50 of them to have a gaurenteed DD. Can you guys move to the next post? this has been up for like 2 weeks now. get a life

I have 2 cars, both can be driven daily. Jesus Christ, you really don't know anything do you?

Go ahead, walk into a shop and get hired in at a nice low rate. Tech school doesn't mean shit.

I have 2 cars, both can be driven daily. Jesus Christ, you really don't know anything do you?

Go ahead, walk into a shop and get hired in at a nice low rate. Tech school doesn't mean shit.

Itll still probably get me a better rate then your high school diplomia.

Itll still probably get me a better rate then your high school diplomia.

Again, pure failure. Yes, I have a HS diploma. Yes, I am at OSU majoring in things you couldn't even pretend to understand. Actually I have to be at class in the morning.

Please, at least make it a little harder. I had an argument with a 6 year old the other day. It was more intellectually stimulating than this.

Again, pure failure. Yes, I have a HS diploma. Yes, I am at OSU majoring in things you couldn't even pretend to understand. Actually I have to be at class in the morning.

Please, at least make it a little harder. I had an argument with a 6 year old the other day. It was more intellectually stimulating than this.

wow do you sit in the cornner jerking off to cr all day? and what are you studing? how to suck dick? your right i dont want to understand that.

wow do you sit in the cornner jerking off to cr all day? and what are you studing? how to suck dick? your right i dont want to understand that.

Nope, I have a fiancee that I can have instead of my hand. I'm studying mechanical engineering with a focus on automotive engineering. Go ahead, try to wrap your head around that. I guess it's a little more advanced than testing for voltage drop :gtfo: .

Nope, I have a fiancee that I can have instead of my hand. I'm studying mechanical engineering with a focus on automotive engineering. Go ahead, try to wrap your head around that. I guess it's a little more advanced than testing for voltage drop :gtfo: .

So then what your saying is that your fiancee is teaching you how to suck dick? well i got bad news, gays cant get married in ohio...

So then what your saying is that your fiancee is teaching you how to suck dick? well i got bad news, gays cant get married in ohio...

How does that even make sense at all? I give you an answer only so you can ignore it? Are you upset that I don't set you up for your jokes?

Actually i was ranked upon shool functions, like SkillsUSA, and the Columbus Auto Dealers Association. I ranked like number 8 out of like 400 in the state for basic knowladge, and 70th out of like 10000 in the US for hands on trouble shooting. And for the out cast losers that went to tech school, well they were normaly kicked out after the first year. Not everyone that went to a tech school was a failure, but there were some that didnt know their ass from their brain. I will give you that.

so what do you actually do for a living, if you were the "star" of tech school, and don't work in a shop??? and puting a front bumper cover and cobra badge on your car does not make it a clone---just makes it a slow mustang GT parading around as something its not. you'll never be able to justify puting cobra badges on your car to people who own legitimate cobras---it just won't happen

so what do you actually do for a living, if you were the "star" of tech school, and don't work in a shop??? and puting a front bumper cover and cobra badge on your car does not make it a clone---just makes it a slow mustang GT parading around as something its not. you'll never be able to justify puting cobra badges on your car to people who own legitimate cobras---it just won't happen

Cobra badges on non cobras are just stupid. When I picked up my Cobra it had that stupid grill snake and it came off the day after I bought it. Looks dumb to me, but what do I know I have cobra badges on the fenders and it says cobra in the back bumper. That's right it is a cobra. Funny how that works. All the rest of the back and forth on this thread is dumb as well, but this kid seems to like the attention.

Fuck. After reading through this entire thread, I actually feel a bit burned out. So, here's my addition. I feel I need to put something for all the time I wasted reading one big pointless ebattle.

Welcome. And all mustangs suck. Plastic snakes or not. ;)

all this arguing and we have missed the point.

he was 8th in the state, dude if you not first your last'

secondly, thank you for telling me what's wrong with my aftermarket gauges, oh shit forgot, I have stock gauges. you loose again.

for your third loss, see you saturday night.

now continue to bash this peasant

all this arguing and we have missed the point.

he was 8th in the state, dude if you not first your last'

secondly, thank you for telling me what's wrong with my aftermarket gauges, oh shit forgot, I have stock gauges. you loose again.

for your third loss, see you saturday night.

now continue to bash this peasant

Wow someones watched the fast and the furious to many times...

Wow someones watched the fast and the furious to many times...

fast and furious? wtf you fagget it was taladega nights.

what a fucking idiot you are. did you only work on short buses when you went to the tech school? you are a proffesional failure. go swallow acid