Tonight if you want to race.....

Linn1647545492

Why don't you grow a pair and race me on the street tonight.

Because Anthony has a well-paying job (that requires driving and a clean record) he's not risking so you can get your jollies off. Thus, why I've made three track events this year and have signed up for four more.

Because Anthony has a well-paying job (that requires driving and a clean record) he's not risking so you can get your jollies off. Thus, why I've made three track events this year and have signed up for four more.

money over racing

Why don't you grow a pair and race me on the street tonight.

so b/c somone actually sees what has happen in the past 6months with street racing he needs to grow a pair??? lolol

anywho. linn me you title last offer. you'll met at my place though.

will ur mom or sister let you even have the title? which ever one has it.

• Downvote 1

so b/c somone actually sees what has happen in the past 6months with street racing he needs to grow a pair??? lolol

anywho. linn me you title last offer. you'll met at my place though.

will ur mom or sister let you even have the title? which ever one has it.

Why don't you stop watching PINKS and come back to reality. I'll be at sonic in Polaris tomorrow night ready to race for money, make sure you bring a few hundred.

I still think it's funny people believe everything they read on the internet.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/0619082313.jpg

Title number: 2506303358 Title status: Active Owner name: PRIVATE OWNER Number of owners: 1

Issue date: 09/26/2003 Title type: Original Liens 1: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OMAHA Lien 1 cancel date:

Control Number: 065647652 Liens 2: Lien 2 cancel date:

Mileage: 31478 Mileage brand: Actual Brands 1: Brands 2: Brands 3:

Total Purchase Price: 16125 Resides in County: 25

it shows u still have a lien

Title number: 2506303358 Title status: Active Owner name: PRIVATE OWNER Number of owners: 1

Issue date: 09/26/2003 Title type: Original Liens 1: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OMAHA Lien 1 cancel date:

Control Number: 065647652 Liens 2: Lien 2 cancel date:

Mileage: 31478 Mileage brand: Actual Brands 1: Brands 2: Brands 3:

Total Purchase Price: 16125 Resides in County: 25

it shows u still have a lien

If i still had a lean then why has the title been in my hand for the last two years? Nice try douche bag. You might also want to look at the Issue date.

it shows you are still a retard.

Thats a little fucked up to be posting dont you think....ass.

Oh and look at the print on the paper he pictured, its deff. the title retard.

its public infomation dumbass. how the fuck do u think i have it. and i saw the title in the picture. sometimes banks send out the titles while posting a lean on them, douchebag. i sell cars. banks fuck up all the time!

If i still had a lean then why has the title been in my hand for the last two years? Nice try douche bag. You might also want to look at the Issue date.

it shows you are still a retard.

the issue date is 03. most ppl take a 60mo term. which would end in 08. but for 16k i would of hoped u would of had the title longer than 2yrs just for that amount.

Guest mrhobbz
its public infomation dumbass. how the fuck do u think i have it. and i saw the title in the picture. sometimes banks send out the titles while posting a lean on the douchebag. i sell cars. banks fuck up all the time!

not sure what banks you've dealt with.... :gay:

lol. i think its funny how people like linn and sam have to post there titles, house loans and such like that. lololol

and by the way, just b/c its in your name dont mean you paid for it. i know a few people on this site in which had the vehicles in there name but mommy was still paying for it.