Tonight if you want to race.....

Linn1647545492

and i honestly, could care less if you paid for it or if mommy and daddy pay for your car or not, i just enjoy watching people get all bent about it over the interenet and start crying about it and try too make there egos grow even more. lol

Guest mrhobbz
and i honestly, could care less if you paid for it or if mommy and daddy pay for your car or not, i just enjoy watching people get all bent about it over the interenet and start crying about it and try too make there egos grow even more. lol

You're a goofdick.

lol. i think its funny how people like linn and sam have to post there titles, house loans and such like that. lololol

and by the way, just b/c its in your name dont mean you paid for it. i know a few people on this site in which had the vehicles in there name but mommy was still paying for it.

I wish my parents would have paid for my car and if they would have, I would openly admit it.

I think its funny that people like you talk shit online but never come out to race.

And i could careless what you think however, it is fun for me to make you look like an idiot.

Triple post

I wish my parents would have paid for my car and if they would have, I would openly admit it.

I think its funny that people like you talk shit online but never come out to race.

and i talk shit all the time about how my "stock bottom end ls1 can beat everyone" don't I. lol

I was thinking about going to Kil-Kare sunday but i think heading to the lake with a boat full of girls sounds its going to be the plan.

Sounds like you need a boat mechanic to go with you lol...

I am very talented in motorboating...

its public infomation dumbass. how the fuck do u think i have it. and i saw the title in the picture. sometimes banks send out the titles while posting a lean on them, douchebag. i sell cars. banks fuck up all the time!

You = :gay:

Your info is not only wrong, but now you look like a retard.....who's the dumbass now?

wow, i think some people are jealous of what they dont have. (ie: 9t1GVR4). I was up at sonic last night, i think i saw Linn and Sam. We were Parked enjoying our milkshakes out by that huge ass pile of mulch or dirt or whatever that was. and then at like 10:15 we were gonna come over meet up with whoever was there, and the kid named mack in my back seat said something about he had to be home (never bringin him to sonic again), i was pissed but i had to drive him to gahanna. I had Travis (1972monte) with me, and BTW if that was linn that pulled up and parked next to the black accord, you exhaust sounds sweet, plus that guy with the yellow c5 has a damn nice car.