how dark is your window tint and how much you drive that car?

Rustlestiltskin

So i'm thinkin of getting some tint done to the rx8 and i'm wondering if what %tint to go with. I already know anything below 50 on the doors is illegal so I figured should I just go all out and get limo all around since the back window and back sides can be 5% or should I just put 35% on the front sides to keep it not as illegal when blending in with the 5% that'll be on the back and back sides?

Also what % tint do you have on ur cars and how much do you drive them. The rx8 is not my daily so I dont drive it around as much

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my vehicles have 20% and no problems. I think it's one of those things that they will pull you over for if they need a reason to pull you over. So if your not driving around like an idiot or pulling out of a bar at 3am, you shouldn't have too many problems.

Jason

%5 all around and drive it every day. The only time I got a ticket for it was last summer in Dublin who said it was 4%. If I'm at a gas station or something and a cop pulls up they usually just have a casual conversation about it and jokingly ask if the tint is stock then tell me I have some balls when they find out it's 5%