8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(in regard to subi's comment)

Is shit like that really needed right now? No. People need to leave those kind of comments to themselves or for later time. Its rude. Say what everyone else is saying by wishing them the luck or whatever. Maybe the comments of them needing to grow up should apply to you as well. Have some respect please.

I wish you all the best of luck and sorry for how things went down.

Honestly who the fuck are you?

They guys that are out an in know that were lookin out for them so keep ur motuh shut ... do u even know any of these guys? I'm guessing not

This concludes the public asshole service for the day

Did aj make his wedding?(I belive he was the one gettin married I think)

They guys that are out an in know that were lookin out for them so keep ur motuh shut ... do u even know any of these guys? I'm guessing not

it was AJ's wedding?

Dumbass she's friends with Linn

Guest 614Streets
What blows my mind, is there were 20 cars for this, but we can barely get 30 for the track rental.... :nono:

Because The gates in HEBRON are locked at night, opened a couple days a week , you have to sacrifice a ton to track race , add in youthful spirits. The streets are quick convienent and wherever you please. It will never change in the unorganized fashion , however this organized stuff will.

Its very hard for some guys and gals with kids and a 40+ hour work week with the presures and responsibilities life hands you to be able to attend an event with a 1 day window. Especially when you have guys with 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 k of cash into a ride and that money came easy , their minds arent going to worry as much. It is what it is.

Now if you are a cop or cop like and you read that , and you think the above is enough to label as an excuse and not as plain reality, don't think with that mentality I and others who think like I do , wouldnt know the dire consequences of breaking LAWS. Most people stop at red light. Sometimes we blow em. But if you blow them all the time that is asking for it on a much higher likelyhood. If you just got jailed over something your new to , thats the cats ass and you just got it , unlucky sob.

Hopefully all these guys get good lawyers and don't come out to wrecked from this.

Incorrect. I work with officer's everyday that do a great job of putting law breaking, ignorant people like yourself behind bars.

It's unfortunate that they got arrested, but that's the price you must be willing to pay if you feel the need to street race.

Actually I was one of the people not racing. I've never been behind bars, I'm too smart for that bullshit. Its easy not to trust cops when you know your rights...

Ok let me see, grown men and women went out last night to race. They got caught. They know the consequences for street racing and being caught. They were not racing but getting ready to am I correct? I hope they are o.k. but I do not feel sorry for them one bit. We all know this was gonna happen hell, we took some bets as of who was gonna get caught.

There is an ignore button bitch, use it. You should of been swallowed. If you want to talk so much shit come run your fucking dick beater to my face and stop hiding on the fucking internet.

Your hollow threats don't impress me, I'm not hiding... name the time and the place.

Mods: I like how this little swingnuts gets to shell out threats, blatently, and other people on this board get banned for absolutely the most bullshit reasons. I have NEVER threatend anyone on this board with violence. I merely state my opinion on shit, which most of the time just wakes up all the real cowards to run their mouths.

Your hollow threats don't impress me, I'm not hiding... name the time and the place.

Mods: I like how this little swingnuts gets to shell out threats, blatently, and other people on this board get banned for absolutely the most bullshit reasons. I have NEVER threatend anyone on this board with violence. I merely state my opinion on shit, which most of the time just wakes up all the real cowards to run their mouths.

Ban Mr. v6

• Confused 1