Trading the bike for...

Reed44

I have the option of trading my bike for a 93 z28 or a 92 laser awd. They both have alot of stuff done to them. What do you guys think. I really just want to get another mustang but these cars are hard to pass up. I am leaning towards the z28 but what do you guys think.

z28- http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/754971363.html

Laser- mod list. You have to use my username to see pics. I will upload them if someone wants but its white with a bronze bottom around the ground affetcs.

Redone head/valve seals 159, 160, 161, 160

Ported I/O EvoIII16g

34mm internal gate

Ported EVOIII 02

Ported EVOIII mani

Buschur FMIC, cast endtanks, short route piping,

2g TB elbow

Turbo XS MBC

Turbo XS Type H BOV

HKS VPC

HKS GCC

R/C 550cc Injectors

Walboro 255/ hardwire

Buschur AFPR

Summit catch can

Dejon 'blow through' Intake

ACT 2600 clutch

ACT X-Treme Pressure plate

Braided stainless clutch line

Billet slave insert

New clutch fork

Shepard Racing Stage II Transmission (less than 2k miles $1300.00 trans!!)

Autometer Boost gauge

Autometer A/F gauge

2g shift knob

Eibach Sportlines

KYB GR2 shocks

Matrix strut tie bar

Ingalls Adjustable Upper rear control arms

17" Lightweight Roto Subzeros (painted bronze) 16lb ea!

Michelin Pilot Sport tires (ok tread)

3" Apexi N1 full 3" turboback

New Rotors

New pads

New calipers

New timing belt

New OEM tensioner

newer rebuilt xfer case

A/C delete

EGR delete

New knock sensor

What I've changed Since I got it:

- Swapped injectors with 780's

- New Eprom ECU with Stage 3 keydiver

- Swapped A/F Gaug with new UEGO Wideband kit

- Brand new Kumho Ecsta MX's ( Have less than 300 miles on them.)

- Buschur MBC (new design)

- 3g lifters (uninstalled)

Bad idea.....have you read the "8 guys" thread.....?

Absolutley. That cant change my itch for another car. Yes its bad timing but everything seems like its just falling in at one time. Maybe things will settle down? I dont want to make another huge decision over that thread please.

Ive had 5 of them thank you. They are ok until modded like that one.. they are money pits. Youll regret it if you trade Im tellin ya.

I wasn't trying to be a dick even though it kind of came out that way.

What kind of trouble should he expect to have out of this one, being the way it is modded?

see who did the work on the car, the tune (it states he has a keydiver chip. that guy knows his shit very cool dude to talk to and tunes are awsome, but see if he fine tuned it), why the hell would he delete the a/c running a fucking 16g??? also see what boost levels hes been running the car at. if its above 19psi pass.

Absolutley. That cant change my itch for another car. Yes its bad timing but everything seems like its just falling in at one time. Maybe things will settle down? I dont want to make another huge decision over that thread please.

I realize that....bad trade imo....no bike to car trades.

see who did the work on the car, the tune (it states he has a keydiver chip. that guy knows his shit very cool dude to talk to and tunes are awsome, but see if he fine tuned it), why the hell would he delete the a/c running a fucking 16g??? also see what boost levels hes been running the car at. if its above 19psi pass.

I have talked to the guy and he is very knowledgeable. Are you on dsmtalk? He is RSbeats on there.

He went for weight svaings but the interior is still there. Its running 22 psi right now. Is it modded correctly? These mods were not done that long ago. The guy that had it beofe the person selling it is the one who modded it and got it stock.

well my GTP still values for about $6500...so if i could work something...................

I cant work anything out. I dont have the money right now. I would like to but money is tight right now.