Personal License Plates...The Best and Worse

BornSinner

I saw the funniest/best plate ever. I've seen the car twice now, but this is the first time I saw the plates.

It's a white 76 Chevy Vega - this is the actual car... but with an older different plate. I googled it - sure enough the guy is from Cleveland. I think he lives close to my neighborhood since I've seen him on my commute to work.

http://forums.finalgear.com/post-your-car/my-76-chevy-cosworth-vega-past-and-pending-upgrades-30125/

Plates - "I AM STIG"

• 2 weeks later...

there was a yukon a buddy of mine has that USED to have the plate ''bagitup'' it was a yukon on 26s with airride and flipflop paint on it and i have seen a older black guy driving a bmw with the plate 1 chem meaning #1 chemist i asked him lol

• 2 weeks later...

in Cali and Arizona i had BN2Q8 ,get some ,R4CE on a motorcycle plate, looked like race at distance . ohio would not let me do last two here.... political correctness , i explained the get some wasn't ass it was a Jar Head thing .... ofcourse she was all talilover and shot that down too!

in Cali and Arizona i had BN2Q8 ,get some ,R4CE on a motorcycle plate, looked like race at distance . ohio would not let me do last two here.... political correctness , i explained the get some wasn't ass it was a Jar Head thing .... ofcourse she was all talilover and shot that down too!

I checked the availability on your r4ce, it said it was not available which means someone already has it.

Check www.oplates.com to check availability. Different messages come up if they are available, not available or considered "unappropriate" by the holy then though.:rulez: Try checking phuque

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...