ESPN Hates "THE" Ohio State Buckeyes

cNeutron

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3509578

I love it to be honest. People hate them because they are mostly jealous. They want their team to be in the NC I mean who wouldnt. I just love that we are public enemy number 1. I personally feel ND football should be number 1 for being the most overrated sports team EVER of any sport at any level. But thats another argument for another day.

Football is so close I cant wait. Enough with baseball it makes sportscenter unwatchable.

It ain't the Buckeye's I hate.

It is the OH IO screaming (on an airplane)

4+ years ago national championship wearing

day after the season "here is what OSU is up to" on the news having

fans

that probably a) didnt go there, b) only cheer for OSU when drunk and c) believe burning things will solve the problems of their team

Im a huge buckeye fan, hell I even live up here on campus. And let me tell you OSU fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies outside of Texas. "Oh everybody hates the Buckeyes" blah blah blah....hell ESPN is right, they have been blown out the last 2 national title games. Until they win another one or atleast make it a ball game then they deserve the shit talkign they are getting.

I also love when people refer to a team as "we"...i'm sorry do you play for that team? I didnt really see how buckeye fans acted because I was blinded by being a fan myself until I joined the likes of Bucknuts.com and JJhuddle.com and seen just how much crying OSU fans do.

I walked down high street 2 years ago in a Mike Hart jersey doing the Gator chomp cause I lost a bet. That was a shitty night, not because people were giving me shit, but because I had to put a sCUM jersey on.

OSU has no reason not to be national champs this year. They are loaded at every position 2 deep. If they lose a 3rd straght title then look out, ESPN will have a field day with them. If they when ESPN is still going to say they shouldnt have won or it was a fluke. So either way you might as well not even pay attention to what the "experts" are saying. They get paid to state their opinions and that is what they do. You as a fan just dont agree with others that dont share the same mindset as you.

/rant

It ain't the Buckeye's I hate.

It is the OH IO screaming (on an airplane)

4+ years ago national championship wearing

day after the season "here is what OSU is up to" on the news having

fans

that probably a) didnt go there, b) only cheer for OSU when drunk and c) believe burning things will solve the problems of their team

AGREE COMPLETELY! I'm always down for a little OSU tailgating but I believe that the chants shouldn't go much further than Lane Ave...leave it down there.

I also hate how when OSU wins the fans say "we won", but when OSU loses they all say "they lost"

All of the complaining about OSU loosing is really funny to me.............

I watch the games, have a great time, talk with my friends, and don't listen to a word any "journalist" says about OSU. It will always be the same, hate.

If OSU wins, it will be about how this other team that didn't play OSU was really the best team in the country, but they never got a chance to play OSU.

Or if OSU looses, it will be about how didn't deserve to be in the NC game in the first place.

OSU is good, OSU will be good for a long time, OSU will always get shit on win or loose.

the only time you are allowed to use we in reference to a team is if you have bet on that team. in essence you have made an investment based pn that team and there for should be allowed to reference "we".

anyone heard about terrell prior.. how hes getting along in camp? i mean the guy ran the 40 faster than teddy ginn...

ps we were talking about this at work..whats with all the away night games? i love night games, but only ay home. USC- away and at 8pm, Winsonsin- Away at 8pm, and then penn state at home at 8pm

pps its felt like lightning hit the tip of my penis when i thought about USC v OSU:eek:

Im a huge buckeye fan, hell I even live up here on campus. And let me tell you OSU fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies outside of Texas. "Oh everybody hates the Buckeyes" blah blah blah....hell ESPN is right, they have been blown out the last 2 national title games. Until they win another one or atleast make it a ball game then they deserve the shit talkign they are getting.

I also love when people refer to a team as "we"...i'm sorry do you play for that team? I didnt really see how buckeye fans acted because I was blinded by being a fan myself until I joined the likes of Bucknuts.com and JJhuddle.com and seen just how much crying OSU fans do.

I walked down high street 2 years ago in a Mike Hart jersey doing the Gator chomp cause I lost a bet. That was a shitty night, not because people were giving me shit, but because I had to put a sCUM jersey on.

OSU has no reason not to be national champs this year. They are loaded at every position 2 deep. If they lose a 3rd straght title then look out, ESPN will have a field day with them. If they when ESPN is still going to say they shouldnt have won or it was a fluke. So either way you might as well not even pay attention to what the "experts" are saying. They get paid to state their opinions and that is what they do. You as a fan just dont agree with others that dont share the same mindset as you.

/rant

bahahaha you are a crybaby crying about crybabies? doesnt get much better.

+1 for your awesomeness!

anyone heard about terrell prior.. how hes getting along in camp? i mean the guy ran the 40 faster than teddy ginn...

Umm what crackhead are you getting your information from? Ginn ran a 4.28 on a bum ankle. Pryor would be lucky to run a 4.40. I think the kid is overhyped as a mofo! I hope he lives up to it as a buckeye fan, but as a football fan in general i'm kinda tired with him already. Everyone looks great in highlight videos or when playing with 40 other all stars such as the Army game.

I'm not crying about crybabies, just making fun of them. I'm glad you think i'm awesome though

If you like the fucking steelers YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE BUCKEYES. Fair wheather, band wagon, motherfucker.

Haha my roomate goes to OSU, loves the buckeyes, but is a Pittsburg fan. I give him shit for it all the time. He just started liking them the year they went to the superbowl so I give him tons of shit.

If you like the fucking steelers YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE BUCKEYES. Fair wheather, band wagon, motherfucker.

Look at the broken fingers and scars that I have. You should see what my blood pressure is, look at my room and ask anyone who knows me if I am a fair weather or band wagon fan.

Im as die-hard an OSU fan as they come, but a lot of folks in this town are whiners. I'm sure the same could be said about any hometown crowd. I've heard from outsiders Ohio is pretty bad though.

All of the complaining about OSU loosing is really funny to me.............

I watch the games, have a great time, talk with my friends, and don't listen to a word any "journalist" says about OSU. It will always be the same, hate.

If OSU wins, it will be about how this other team that didn't play OSU was really the best team in the country, but they never got a chance to play OSU.

Or if OSU looses, it will be about how didn't deserve to be in the NC game in the first place.

OSU is good, OSU will be good for a long time, OSU will always get shit on win or loose.

Lose = I'm gonna lose my mind if another fool posts like this.

Loose = My girlfriend is loose. She'll do anyone, except Bro Rape.

Im as die-hard an OSU fan as they come, but a lot of folks in this town are whiners. I'm sure the same could be said about any hometown crowd. I've heard from outsiders Ohio is pretty bad though.

But we also hear how great our fans are as well.

This topic is really silly. It sucks we lost both years, but as an Ohio State fan, I don't find myself whining about it everyday. Life goes on and I'm too busy.