What does your garage look like?

Vander

Everyone post pictures of themselves and their cars. I thought it would be cool if everyone posts pictures of their garage. What do you have? massive tool chest? custom lighting? heated? lift in your garage at your house? who has the coolest garage?

I will post my later but it's horrible

For future reference, these types of threads should be in the Pics and Vids section.

I would post up pics but, I'm lazy. My belief is, it's not the size of your tool box, it's what's inside that counts.

here is mine, rather dirty and full at this point, but here are some pics when its clean. Cable TV, computer with wireless internet, and a mini fridge. i dont like to leave my man cave.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/DSC_0110.jpg

The only pic I have...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/garage.jpg

In my cramped little garage you will find a bunch of various car parts, wheels and tires, a small selection of shitty Wal-Mart tools, a radio, shitty light fixtures that barely work, and other random crap. And my brother's '69 Impala, which he keeps stored in my garage (and not his own) for whatever reason

Just cleaned out the storage unit, so everything is piled in my garage. When I get it cleaned up, I'll post pics.

But yeah, it's a 2 car garage that I can't put my car in because of the pool table and all of the weight equipment. As soon as I finish my basement there will be plenty of room for my car