For those of you.....

Cordell

If all you do is look in here and the kitchen, you should look into the Aug 10th track rental at Kilkare. It is just so awesome you have to pay, it keeps the ricers out. It should deffinatly be checked out you wouldn't be dissapointed.

So go to this link and pay your $45, http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52399

because it is SO AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

All the little whiney bitches are scared. Ohh 40 roll 40 roll 40 roll. What? How about dig.

See my hit list , If you not signed up and think you can hang with a lil ol wrx call me out. I've had so many people call me out in the lots all summer were here is your chance BRING IT.

All the little whiney bitches are scared. Ohh 40 roll 40 roll 40 roll. What? How about dig.

See my hit list , If you not signed up and think you can hang with a lil ol wrx call me out. I've had so many people call me out in the lots all summer were here is your chance BRING IT.

Why am I not on your hit list? Am I too fast for you?

Sure.

You should challenge the rest who aren't coming too.

I have an 11 second car in real life... why should I challenge people that have 10 second cars in their dreams???? I'll just wait for winter when the snow gives them an excuse to come back out of hiding.

I have an 11 second car in real life... why should I challenge people that have 10 second cars in their dreams???? I'll just wait for winter when the snow gives them an excuse to come back out of hiding.

i take offense to that lol, i keep thinking i have a 10 second car.. (in my dream) i raced you and we saw what happened there. i let out all 3 times :)