Kil Kare Official Times.

thorne

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Video for proof.

New PB of 12.15@110mph with a 1.7 60ft.

I need traction mods other than slicks and more ICE!

no more traction for you i swear i coudl hear the wheeels leave the ground and slam down, haha an yes BRING ICE!!!!

I have Video for proof.

New PB of 12.15@110mph with a 1.7 60ft.

I need traction mods other than slicks and more ICE!

We should have raced it would have been a good match. I ran a 12.22@111.95mph with a 1.79 60ft. bouncing off the rev limiter and a little spinning. If I can get my 60 down to a 1.65 I might be able to get an 11.99 if my math is correct.Thats my goal right now.

We should have raced it would have been a good match. I ran a 12.22@111.95mph with a 1.79 60ft. bouncing off the rev limiter and a little spinning. If I can get my 60 down to a 1.65 I might be able to get an 11.99 if my math is correct.Thats my goal right now.

Should have asked to race, i was having a good time

Do you have a Comp XER? Sounds like similar specs that I have.

228/232, .588/.591, 114

Mine is a custom grind comp pretty close though.

228/236 .588,578 114

Intake numbers are the same but Exhaust duration I have more and Exhaust lift you have more.

I have a few of these. Metro Industies on Goodale FTW. every metric bolt you can think of.

I have one I use for installs but, it's just easier if they already purchased the longer bolt.

You do a happy dance and we'll find a damn time to do this. Did you get a longer crank bolt? Say yes please.

I actually have one already cut and made up with nuts and washers here. When I did mine I bought a 4 ft length of all thread. You guys are more than welcome to borrow this one.