So fuck you import face off

Linc5.0

^ Oh yeah ?

Well onetime, I was at trails getting teched, and the guy said "hey, that's not a mazda motor!" Than I said, "I don't drive a mazda." To which he replied "Well okay than".

Than feeling insulted, I replied "you don't even know what a mazda sounds like !"

He said "yes I do, it sounds like a bigblock chevy v-8."

I said "Dammmmmmmn righhhhhhhhhht" as I dropped the clutch and shot a blinding 16.9 @ 87mph.

Dammmmmmmn righhhhhhhhhht ...

LOL!!

Dorito engines sound like v8s anyway. I would of just told them that you have a stock rx and see what happens.

A rotary sounds NOTHING like a V8, at any RPM. That includes 2, 3, and 4 rotor rotarys, before you think a 3 or 4 rotor somehow magically sounds good.

I am including stock, modified, N/A, turbo, etc. rotaries in not sounding like a V8.

sorry to hear you can crush the competition man. its all good, no one likes the rice fair anyway.

crush the competition running 11's? I dont think so, I agree their is alot of junk cars, but then you have outlaw class ect, anything but single digits is not going to cut it.

crush the competition running 11's? I dont think so, I agree their is alot of junk cars, but then you have outlaw class ect, anything but single digits is not going to cut it.

the same guy with the eclipse or talon that runs 7s usaully wins. or is atleast the fastest one ive seen out there. but majority of the tools out there are stupid ricer kids

• Upvote 1

the same guy with the eclipse or talon that runs 7s usaully wins. or is atleast the fastest one ive seen out there. but majority of the tools out there are stupid ricer kids

I agree with you, I only go to see the guys that really like drag racing as a sport not because its "import day" hopfully john shep or curt brown shows up this year.

I agree with you, I only go to see the guys that really like drag racing as a sport not because its "import day" hopfully john shep or curt brown shows up this year.

ive been out there 2 years in a row, last year i went to do t.t and literally, there were 200 cars t.t and like 20 for compitition. fucking sucked. but i did enjoy the 7 sec dsm. quite impressive

you need to buy a factory mazda emblem, make some mount thingy for it, and stick on top of the intake manifold. then just hope you get lucky and the most retarded guy there techs you. its fool proof!!!

so baisically you the tech guy? mr. fool proof? :gtfo: